Girls of South Carolina

giphy.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
48CBFB14-0B10-460C-B298-02B2F4FD7D47.jpeg
Drucilla K. Barker (Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1988) is a Professor in the Department of Anthropology and the Women’s & Gender Studies Program. She is a Marxist feminist economist whose research interests are globalization, feminist political economy, and economic anthropology. Her work is interdisciplinary and ranges from examinations of the roles of gender, race and class in social valuations of labor, especially affective labor, to accounts of the financial crises that characterize late global capitalism.

Stephanie Y. MitchemFC94E41B-9854-4C67-8E5C-B9DD357DC20E.jpeg
Religion and religious ethics are lenses that provide more complete focus on the world, our nation, our region. It follows that religion is a discipline that crosses multiple disciplines.

“In my own work, I utilize anthropology, history, cultural studies, and women’s studies. I aim to understand our contemporary lives and to engage my students in these discussions. I have a joint appointment with the Women & Gender Program.”

Katelyn E. Stauffer

“I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science and affiliated faculty with the Women's and Gender Studies Program at the University of South Carolina. I received my PhD from Indiana University in 2018. My research and teaching focus on topics related to gender and politics, representation, political institutions, and public opinion.”

Katelyn E. Stauffer

“I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science and affiliated faculty with the Women's and Gender Studies Program at the University of South Carolina. I received my PhD from Indiana University in 2018. My research and teaching focus on topics related to gender and politics, representation, political institutions, and public opinion.”
I bet Katelyn and I would get along swimmingly.

View attachment 308008
Drucilla K. Barker (Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1988) is a Professor in the Department of Anthropology and the Women’s & Gender Studies Program. She is a Marxist feminist economist whose research interests are globalization, feminist political economy, and economic anthropology. Her work is interdisciplinary and ranges from examinations of the roles of gender, race and class in social valuations of labor, especially affective labor, to accounts of the financial crises that characterize late global capitalism.

I don't think Grizz would hit it.

View attachment 308008
Where, other than a college campus, could you list that on your resume and have it be a positive.

VN Store

Back