Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mi4pvvD1yF1qihx7io1_400.gif

yay.

He had free reign to take off and the results were better when they weren’t designed imo.
I think that's almost always the case with "running quarterbacks". The most glaring exception to my statement was last year's Trevor Lawrence. His big runs looked like they had been carefully planned for defenses that weren't ready for it.

1. They should play Cade regardless of whether he gets "cleared" or not...

2. The SEC has absolutely NO reason or excuse not to clear him this week... if they don't, and make up some excuse, then it will be blatantly obvious that something shady is going on and I hope some reporters hold their feet to the coals... there's just too much there not to report on it if they have the balls not to clear him after the NCAA does...

Stoops said there's no "gentlemen's agreement" between he and Auburn. STILL waiting to hear from the SEC office, though this time last week he was most assured they'd hear by the end of last week. Gatewood has been waiting 2-3+ weeks it seems.

Sankey really spending a lot of time just drinking coffee and looking at the paper smh...

Speaking of input...👀😅 take your own advice...I’m still amazed anyone defends him after what he did at Bama...

So, I'm looking. And looking again. And again. Nope, don't see it. No where in my post do I defend him. I only point out that you're obsessed with JG and criticizing him and constantly insist that he shouldn't be the QB, as if you're trying to convince everyone of it. And I point out that I trust the coaches to choose the right QB. I couldn't care less who it is; I'll pull for whoever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back