'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

Nah.

Whitehead isn't even in the convo for rotation at RB right now. More over, Evans was their primary target at RB. Along with Brown. Wright is more of a take off pure athletic ability. Evan's may be getting an offer from LSU or Ohio State, or Clemson maybe..
OKAY. YOU WOULD KNOW. I CONCEDE.

Reactions: Coach_Z
Look, Evans said after talking to his Mom, he decided to decommit. Sounds like Mom wants him closer to home, so SC, imo

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If we find out this was more from the coaches side, there’s little to no consolation. That being said, I have to present the recent usage of Beckwith at the position. Possible that he’s even more promising than Austin Price has hinted? With 4 years of eligibility after this season? We’re resigned to some gits with the guys still on our board. Was more hoping Jay Jones.

If we find out this was more from the coaches side, there’s little to no consolation. That being said, I have to present the recent usage of Beckwith at the position. Possible that he’s even more promising than Austin Price has hinted? With 4 years of eligibility after this season? We’re resigned to some gits with the guys still on our board. Was more hoping Jay Jones.
If we can get some of the other guys on our board, there'll be more gits, Even if we can take 28 as has been said, there's more than 3 guys left we're chasing. And that's not including anyone who might pop up late in the process.

If we can get some of the other guys on our board, there'll be more gits, Even if we can take 28 as has been said, there's more than 3 guys left we're chasing. And that's not including anyone who might pop up late in the process.
Lot of sense being made there. Still stings. This was one of my favorites if not THE.

Lot of sense being made there. Still stings. This was one of my favorites if not THE.
I wish him well, unless he's playing against us. He looks like he could be a stud RB. But things will work themselves out. Still a chance he could recommit if the coaches pursue him. He had to like something about us to commit the first time. And if it doesn't happen, we're okay at RB.

Reactions: butchna
Was his choice, Not TN. From Austin Price:

I did not see this coming and neither did Tennessee. He has been so solid this whole time and was real genuine I felt last week with me in our zoom. Something has to have happened. This would be a blow as Tennessee sees him as an instant impact guy.

VN Store

Back