Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-5 would be doing well with this schedule. Last year we lost 2 games we shouldn’t have so I would expect at least losing 1 head scratcher this season.
gonna have to disagree with ya on this. If we really do have an elite staff we should be showing improvement every season and should start winning games we are considered dogs in rather than dropping head scratchers. I know it’s an off year but I fully expect to beat the 5 teams we should and compete in the other 5 to the point that we win 1 or 2 of them. I’ll be highly disappointed if we win less than 5.

So for several months now when a positive case that is admitted to the hospital needs transferred to a skilled nursing facility the SNF requires negative results before they can transfer. Every time the ALREADY POSITIVE CASE tests positive AGAIN, that has been counted as another positive case. So the one positive case is being counted as 2,3, sometimes 4 cases.
Do the math across the country and it should add up to 190,000 or 250,000 or whatever numbers are being bandied about recently.

I find the LeBron hate hilarious. Everyone bashed him for not being as competing as MJ and then bash him when he has a chip on his shoulder for not being MVP. I grew up watching MJ and still say he is the GOAT, but also enjoy watch LeBron. It’s ok to like both.
LeBron is a biznitch

He's so unlikable.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back