Birthday Cake..

FïreBall

GoVols!
Delivery in Knoxville.. Hey, my daughters bday is tomorrow.. I wanted to have her a cake delivered. I am 4.5 hrs away unfortunately.. Do y'all have a recommendation on a place that could do that? Wasn't looking for anything fancy since it's short notice.. Just something to surprise her. Thank you!

The only thing I can imagine is having a delivery service like Uber deliver it from a bakery. Sorry, that's all I can think of at present.

Good luck and Happy Birthday to her!
I didn't think of that option. I found a couple places searching I will call tomorrow.. She may wind up getting a bday pizza lol.. And thank you!

I went with Nothing Bundt Cakes.. Placed the order a little bit ago.. 🤞

That's actually a perfect choice. Didn't know they had one there. That's gotten to be the go-to birthday cake for my wife and I these days because they're just damned tasty.

Reactions: FïreBall
That's actually a perfect choice. Didn't know they had one there. That's gotten to be the go-to birthday cake for my wife and I these days because they're just damned tasty.
A person from work recommended them.. They were very nice and are not far from her location. I haven't heard of them before today.. But I live in a town with 5 traffic lights 😂

Last edited:
My sister just got one of these for my dad's b-day. She got the red velvet with cream cheese icing.

Reactions: FïreBall
Delivery in Knoxville.. Hey, my daughters bday is tomorrow.. I wanted to have her a cake delivered. I am 4.5 hrs away unfortunately.. Do y'all have a recommendation on a place that could do that? Wasn't looking for anything fancy since it's short notice.. Just something to surprise her. Thank you!
A birthday cake within 24 hours notice????

Are they good?
They used to be good. I originally had them 7-8 years ago and would go often for awhile. Moist cake with great cream cheese icing. But their business model sucks as they have the same flavors everyday, every month, every year. They have a specialty flavor each month, but even that is the same every year..like Sept-Nov is always pumpkin.

Just got bored with them and realized I enjoyed local bakeries that offer variety a lot more.

Reactions: malinoisvol
They used to be good. I originally had them 7-8 years ago and would go often for awhile. Moist cake with great cream cheese icing. But their business model sucks as they have the same flavors everyday, every month, every year. They have a specialty flavor each month, but even that is the same every year..like Sept-Nov is always pumpkin.

Just got bored with them and realized I enjoyed local bakeries that offer variety a lot more.
I like em. I can’t disagree about the variety not changing year after year but I like most of what they have and we only get cakes a few times a year anyway. I do think it’s important to order double icing though (unless you’re just getting the little bundtlets).

I person from work recommended them.. They were very nice and are not far from her location. I haven't heard of them before today.. But I live in a town with 5 traffic lights 😂
I haven’t either but I’m outside of a town with 2 part time cop,one stop sign and nearest stoplight is 15 miles away. I won’t hear about them for 2 more years.
My man, we get people asking for intricately designed cakes to be done in less than 4 or 5 hours. It's nuts.
And pissued because their lack of planning is clearly your fault because you want to give a quality product and need more than a day to do it.
A generation of instant gratification. And unfortunately that generation is not defined by age.
And it’s almost like gen z And millennials are teaching their parents to demand instant service.
They used to be good.
I know a guy but it’s a bit of a drive from Charlotte to Roanoke....so localish?😝

Reactions: volwindy
I haven’t either but I’m outside of a town with 2 part time cop,one stop sign and nearest stoplight is 15 miles away. I won’t hear about them for 2 more years.
And pissued because their lack of planning is clearly your fault because you want to give a quality product and need more than a day to do it.

And it’s almost like gen z And millennials are teaching their parents to demand instant service.

I know a guy but it’s a bit of a drive from Charlotte to Roanoke....so localish?😝
He will be localish the next time we hike in VA. My sweet tooth cannot wait!

VN Store

Back