'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Just by the way this was handled, I just have the hope that karma comes to his dad, and it will. By the way, I don’t believe Jay handled it well either. A time is coming for that kid, never sell your soul for money.

Trust me. We dodged a bullet on that one. Guy wasnt worth the take.

Things have come to a crawl in the recruitment of Smael Mondon. We were told that he is only talking with each of his four teams once a week. Those four teams being Florida Tennessee Georgia and Auburn. Mondon doesn’t do a lot of talking and has scaled back what little bit he did in recent weeks.
vq

I just came across this from Steve Wiltfong on the Auburn247 board, the article mentions UT, LSU and UF but contains the following:

"Look for Dallas (Ga.) Paulding County five-star linebacker Smael Mondon to make a college decision by the end of his football season, his father tells 247Sports. He is the top-ranked linebacker in the Top247 Player Ranking for the 2021 recruiting class.
The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Mondon narrowed his focus to Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee back in July.
Two programs I’m keeping an eye on in this recruitment are the Tigers and Bulldogs."

The "Tigers" Wiltfong references are Auburn rather than LSU.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back