Cade Mays CLEARED by NCAA

I would imagine it’s the lawsuit + Covid + we two seconds away from one time transfers anyway. I’m guessing that’s the ‘uniqueness’.

The incident that the lawsuit concerns happened before Cade enrolled at Georgia, and was filed three days before Pittman was announced as the HC of Arkansas, and Mays announced his transfer long before Covid became a focal point for college football.

Not a whole lot of "uniqueness" about a wealthy father of a college football player filing a lawsuit in an attempt to help his son transfer when the coach that recruited him leaves for another position.

Reactions: chrismc1000
The incident that the lawsuit concerns happened before Cade enrolled at Georgia, and was filed three days before Pittman was announced as the HC of Arkansas, and Mays announced his transfer long before Covid became a focal point for college football.

Not a whole lot of "uniqueness" about a wealthy father of a college football player filing a lawsuit in an attempt to help his son transfer when the coach that recruited him leaves for another position.
Droves and droves of said parents with lost parts of appendages are there? 😎

I'm still processing the fact that something good actually happened. lol.
Don’t count your chicken before they hatch. We all know that the SEC office still has to get permissions from Satan and Smart before the SEC grants the waiver!!!!

Listening to Pruitt's interview... SEC approval did not sound like a sure thing. He said all transfers inside the conference are left to SEC approval, and they have had a policy of rejecting all of them in the past.

He made it sound like he's hoping for an exception due to everything surrounding football with Covid.

Our Oline is about as menacing and physically formidable as we may ever see. We have four 5 stars on the starting O-line....

Reactions: feathersax
Listening to Pruitt's interview... SEC approval did not sound like a sure thing. He said all transfers inside the conference are left to SEC approval, and they have had a policy of rejecting all of them in the past.

He made it sound like he's hoping for an exception due to everything surrounding football with Covid.
I couldn't tell which way he was leaning. I think it may be hard for SEC to say no. They might though just to see how much backlash they get for it. It's a big difference in letting a player transfer after they've met their requirements academically and graduated as opposed to letting them open transfer before fulfilling their end of getting their degree from the school that's vested into them. It's a tough call I think and could go either way.

VN Store

Back