Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait to see him play!

Rivals.com - Farrell Freshman 15: Counting down nation's top freshmen

6. Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee
Can't wait to see him and Wideman! Those are the two I picked when we did the question about which two at the beginning of summer. Excited now about Beckwith and Baron after...the very limited....talk about fall camp. Which ones of the new recruits are y'all excited to see after the news from the last few weeks? Bailey is a given.

Last edited:
If anyone heard Doug Matthews yesterday, he was pretty high on MoJo and Baron, thinks Baron will grow into a down linemen (DT) though. He is really confident in K Bennett. He’s a little concerned about the DL, that may be because it is the one group Pruitt continually criticizes.
Oh, yeah, forgot about MoJo! Excited about him too....and about 10 more lol.

Reactions: engineerVOL
200.gif
Marshall Teague (the bad guy) is a distant cousin of mine.

No autographs, please.

This is what very well could happen to us. Though I'd rather cancel the game than play someone with a bunch of starters out
I'd rather let everyone who's worked so hard to be able to play play. Think of it as lots of scrimmages to get ready for next year if that's what is necessary. You can only control what you can.

Also, no reason whatsoever that we cannot get a ruling on Cade before the first game... they've got nothing else to do at this point... everyone else has been F'n cleared except Cade, so that should be the only case sitting on the desk at this point....

I'm very interested to see what happens with Joey Gatewood's case this week. Word from Stoops is they expect to hear something by the end of this week and UK247 reported it was approved by the NCAA a week or two ago, but now is up to the SEC. IF the SEC approves it, that could be good news for us, as the seal will have been broken finally on these types of cases.

There is also a real weird part of the story that may only be rumor, but it is that Auburn and UK have a gentlemen's agreement to not play him week 1 vs Auburn and they would endorse the waiver otherwise.

I'm not as concerned with contract tracing as I am with how it's handled. 2 or 3 weeks is ridiculous. Quarantine them for 3 days. Test them the first and third day and if both are negative let them play again.
Don't the test results take a few days, at least? Last I heard UT had 5 day tests, but hopefully we are faster now.

Bigger issue is you likely won't test positive for the first 4 days. I've heard day 5-7 after infection is prime time for testing. Which is probably why CDC says 10 days of quarantine, with results lag.

Agree 2-3 weeks is nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back