'21 PA WDE Elijah Jeudy (Texas A&M transfer)

Where’s Andrew Ray on this one? He’s the gold standard in recruiting news

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but why would you process a kid when you only have 16 commits? Seems like that would be something you would wait to do when you are almost full and need to make room. Unless the kid has academic or behavior issues then I don't see it and I doubt either of those if he's about to flip to A&M. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time.

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but why would you process a kid when you only have 16 commits? Seems like that would be something you would wait to do when you are almost full and need to make room. Unless the kid has academic or behavior issues then I don't see it and I doubt either of those if he's about to flip to A&M. I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time.
Only thing that makes any sort of sense is if they have 5-8 silents that nobody is talking about. A dang risky move with no ink on paper.

Supposedly Georgia has a bunch heading their way. I hate them with a passion, but they’re setting up for a run at #1

Reactions: Otis1105

Doesn’t necessarily matter that they only have 16 when you think of it by position group. Maybe they’re only taking X number of DE’s and Jeudy got passed over.

Supposedly Georgia has a bunch heading their way. I hate them with a passion, but they’re setting up for a run at #1

Even if they were to run the table with guys they are have a chance with, it’s unlikely they pass Ohio State and Bama unless some of those schools 5 stars get dropped to 4 stars later.

Doesn’t necessarily matter that they only have 16 when you think of it by position group. Maybe they’re only taking X number of DE’s and Jeudy got passed over.
As far as I'm aware, Jeudy was the only weak-side DE they had committed, and I don't think they're trending for anyone better at the position. No way in hell do I think Jeudy was a git for them. He broke up with them, not the other way around.

VN Store

Back