Middleton Tweets

mitzustu

Does this mean he’s opting out, or does it mean he’s playing both this year and next??

Attachments

• 34639FD8-B8BC-4698-81B8-04133BF66A0A.png
    34639FD8-B8BC-4698-81B8-04133BF66A0A.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 855
How do you get either conclusion out of that? Sounds like he's been quarantined and wants to be back on the field.

Since it said he will be back next year I wondered if he was making an indication about this year.

I agree he wants out of quarantine.

Pruitt said the quarantined guys are conditioning if I remember correctly, so
I think they’ll be in shape

Since it said he will be back next year I wondered if he was making an indication about this year.

I agree he wants out of quarantine.

Pruitt said the quarantined guys are conditioning if I remember correctly, so
I think they’ll be in shape
I didn't see the second Tweet before making my post.

Still don't see how either equates to him sitting out this year.

Last edited:
Soccer Taco!
I coached the owner's son at Bearden. When I asked him "how authentic" the food was-as I had just moved to Knoxville- he told me his mom had lived here for almost 30 years and barely spoke English. I was immediately sold.

Reactions: 08Vol
He says he's playing this season and plans on taking advantage of extra year of eligibility to play next season as well.

I coached the owner's son at Bearden. When I asked him "how authentic" the food was-as I had just moved to Knoxville- he told me his mom had lived here for almost 30 years and barely spoke English. I was immediately sold.
That means any random poster on VN could open a good Mexican restaurant, if the only requirement is the inability to speak English

VN Store

Back