What is up with all the crazy Trump supporters?

Not assumed, confirmed Trump supporter. Used needles and defecation lying around everywhere. Do they have to plow the streets daily or will a shovel work? It must be cost consuming to determine it was human waste.
Well they do have an app so people can report it so a team of city employees ride to the scene and shovel it it up.

Edit: I see the app has already been pointed out.

To be fair it’s all they’ve know for generations . I use Atlanta for the example a lot ( sometimes to irk luther ) mostly because I’m shocked that there hasn’t been a Republican mayor in that city since 7 years ( I believe ) after the Civil war . That’s incredible to me .
The other curious is that as the south became more republican over the last 60 years, it’s become less racist. As it’s become less racist, blacks became more democrat.

I’m shocked that so many would gravitate toward a party that treats skin color as a handicap. As blacks have become more democrat, illegitimacy, poverty and crime have increased.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The other curious is that as the south became more republican over the last 60 years, it’s become less racist. As it’s become less racist, blacks became more democrat.

I’m shocked that so many would gravitate toward a party that treats skin color as a handicap. As blacks have become more democrat, illegitimacy, poverty and crime have increased.

Well that’s a pretty dishonest framing. The South became less racist largely because of things like the Civil Rights Act, which includes minority voter protection provisions that Republicans are actively trying to destroy (see Shelby County v. Holder)

Well that’s a pretty dishonest framing. The South became less racist largely because of things like the Civil Rights Act, which includes minority voter protection provisions that Republicans are actively trying to destroy (see Shelby County v. Holder)
You mean where republicans are asking people to provide ID and vote only once?

As soon as the oversight around discriminatory voting laws was gone, NC tried to pass the most discriminatory one yet, because of course they did. Even after Republicans “made the South less racist,” they got shut down for attempting to pass racist laws as of like 6-7 years ago.

And now I’m sure I’ll get plenty of people defending voter ID generally without actually reading up on the NC version, again

As soon as the oversight around discriminatory voting laws was gone, NC tried to pass the most discriminatory one yet, because of course they did. Even after Republicans “made the South less racist,” they got shut down for attempting to pass racist laws as of like 6-7 years ago.

And now I’m sure I’ll get plenty of people defending voter ID generally without actually reading up on the NC version, again
Oh I read it. It basically requires a photo ID. An ID that is more difficult to forge and is a more positive way to identify. A non-photo ID is basically useless. Anyone can take the ID of someone and use it if it doesn't contain something to verify who the person is.

It's pretty simple, and there is no racial component to it, dems want to make it easier to commit voter fraud.

I've witnessed it my own family. My mother, who was a yellow dog Democrat, was in the later stages of Alzheimer's, when it came time to vote, my cousin, another Democrat, would call my dad and ask if she could come by and get my mom and take her to vote. My mother wouldn't know what a voting machine was. When she got bed ridden, she asked if she could fill in her mail-in ballot. She passed away this year but I fully expect my cousin to call and make a case for mailing in a ballot for her this year.

What makes them racist? Having to provide ID? Prove who they are?

Short version is that in NC, the legislature specifically asked/analyzed which voting methods (early voting, etc.) were used primarily by black people and Democrats and started cutting out just those things (along with Voter Awareness Week in schools, for some reason). The Republican argument there was that they were trying to discriminate against Democrats, not black people.

Oh I read it. It basically requires a photo ID. An ID that is more difficult to forge and is a more positive way to identify. A non-photo ID is basically useless. Anyone can take the ID of someone and use it if it doesn't contain something to verify who the person is.

It's pretty simple, and there is no racial component to it, dems want to make it easier to commit voter fraud.

I've witnessed it my own family. My mother, who was a yellow dog Democrat, was in the later stages of Alzheimer's, when it came time to vote, my cousin, another Democrat, would call my dad and ask if she could come by and get my mom and take her to vote. My mother wouldn't know what a voting machine was. When she got bed ridden, she asked if she could fill in her mail-in ballot. She passed away this year but I fully expect my cousin to call and make a case for mailing in a ballot for her this year.

Your first two paragraphs make it pretty clear that you have no idea what was in the NC bill or why it’s been struck down by courts over and over and over for being intentionally discriminatory

It was a simple question. Is having to provide a photo ID racist?

It’s a simple fact, that NC tried and failed to pass discriminatory laws as soon as the civil rights protections were removed. It’s true, whether you like it or not. I’m not obligated to change the topic to voter ID in other states just because you don’t feel like reading the law

Facts aren’t dishonest. Democrats, like Biden’s mentor fought against the civil rights act. The south has become more republican and less racist since the civil rights act. That’s a fact. Don’t like it, tough ****.

They closed my polling place. It’s 90% white. You see, when they close my polling place, it’s just closing a polling place. When they close one in a black area it’s racist.

When I get bad customer service, it’s just bad customer service. When a black person gets bad service it’s racist.

I could go on.

Your first two paragraphs make it pretty clear that you have no idea what was in the NC bill or why it’s been struck down by courts over and over and over for being intentionally discriminatory
The meat of that complaint was the photo ID. The law required one of 10 forms of ID and all had a photo on them. They said requiring one of those was discriminatory. It's another Democrat bait and switch. Most reasonable people realize requiring a photo ID is not that big of a deal. It does make it more difficult to cheat though.

Which brings me to another question....

If requiring a photo ID is discriminatory toward poor people, the prevailing thought is that most poor people vote Democrat so it's suppressing the Democratic vote. Why do poor people continue to vote for Democrat? Is it because all the free **** the democrats promise them? You'd think after a while they'd say "This **** ain't working."

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I don't find requiring an id that can be obtained for free to be discriminatory because of everything in this country that requires one. Just include registration when getting it. Also find alternatives to struggling with the dmv which can hurt those without much free time or flexible hours

I do think we should make every effort to increase voting access. Restricting hours and days will absolutely impact the lower classes more. Those efforts are discriminatory

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I don't find requiring an id that can be obtained for free to be discriminatory because of everything in this country that requires one. Just include registration when getting it. Also find alternatives to struggling with the dmv which can hurt those without much free time or flexible hours

I do think we should make every effort to increase voting access. Restricting hours and days will absolutely impact the lower classes more. Those efforts are discriminatory
I'm not sure that I understand how restricting hours and days impacts the lower classes more. Why is that? Do they have less time to vote than people of a higher class? Please explain. Thanks.

Reactions: Roustabout
I agree, describing this as “simply asking for ID” is pretty dishonest if you can read

Federal judge blocks North Carolina's voter ID law, citing its discriminatory intent
It is just asking for an ID. Oh, its argued that because blacks are mostly on government assistance that their government issued IDs might not work? Why not get a free state ID card? Is it racist to have to visit the ID center for the first time only to get the free ID card? Homebound and unable to get to the DMV? NC offers house visits to grant ID's (not during Covid though, thanks China). But why aren't democrats rounding up minorities then and taking them to get their free ID cards like they do for voting? Its almost like doing civic duty only applies a few times a year for you people, or only when you need these down trodden souls votes, then back to the ghetto until democrat slacktivism is needed again.. Opponents of this bill are just gaslighting the ID requirement under the guise of racism to hide possible fraudulent voting which democrats are renowned for.

Oh yeah, NC offers no fee ID cards for people with developmental disabilities that someone else can fill out for them. Problem solved.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Why? Does it interfere with their day sleeping while unemployed? Or is it because they would be forced to plan ahead which requires personal responsibility? Thats probably it.

Why? Does it interfere with their day sleeping while unemployed? Or is it because they would be forced to plan ahead which requires personal responsibility? Thats probably it.
It's because many jobs that employ the lower classes don't offer flexible enough hours. Being forced to take time off without pay is also not a great idea. There can also be transportation issues based on where a singular dmv is located.

If you want to require IDs then make it easier to obtain. They've done that

If we truly believe in everyone's right to vote then make that easier as well. What does it hurt?

It's because many jobs that employ the lower classes don't offer flexible enough hours. Being forced to take time off without pay is also not a great idea. There can also be transportation issues based on where a singular dmv is located.

If you want to require IDs then make it easier to obtain. They've done that

If we truly believe in everyone's right to vote then make that easier as well. What does it hurt?
Most states have early voting and/or time off by law to vote. Otherwise plan accordingly. The government shouldn't be holding your hand throughout your life even though many here want that.

VN Store

Back