Netflix

Cobra Kai season 2 isn’t as good as 1. Season 3 has the potential to be incredible though.
Season 1 was great. Hell, my old ass parents who never even saw Karate Kid thought it was an awesome show. Had to show them the original movies (1/2/3..not that 4 crap) and rewatch the series.

Last edited:
Season 1 was great. Hell, my old ass parents who never even saw Karate Kid thought it was an awesome show. Had to show them the original movies (1/2/3..not that 4 crap) and rewatch the series.
I still love it, but in all honesty the third movie was atrocious unless you were just a Karate Kid fanatic. I think the fourth movie was created to elevate the third one in all our minds.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I still love it, but in all honesty the third movie was atrocious unless you were just a Karate Kid fanatic. I think the fourth movie was created to elevate the third one in all our minds.
I actually didn't even remember there being a Karate Kid 3 until I pulled them up on showtime. I thought the one with the girl was part 3.

Well, it worked. Part 3 is a classic compare to part 4. Part 3 could have been a great movie with some tweaks to the script. The tournament scene was incredibly anti-climatic.

Babysitter Killer Queen 8/10

Loved the first one thought it was very smart and fun. Never been a big McG fan but he has found his niche with these. The sequel wound up being very fun also, lots of clever tributes to 80s movies and even a mortal combat scene come to life. Highly recommend if you like the horror/comedy genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
I noticed the new season of 3% and figured I'd start at the beginning. Pretty good show. I watched the first three episodes with subtitles but have been watching in English since then. I think I am on ep. 7 or 8 of Season 1.

This is old but I've never seen anyone else mention this show on here sooo. I liked season 1 a lot, 2 and 3 are decent. The Process is the best part of the show, but they do a decent job keeping it interesting once they are past it. Starting season 4 tomorrow.

I'm not an anime fan, in fact I hate it but after viewing Sturgill Simpsons animated music video I was suggested to watch a Japanese animated movie called Gantz-O. Holy crap I was blown away. The animation is stunning and the story was more than decent.

Not the first time...they don't care.

This has been trending for days. 2k tweets per hour last night. 1k this morning and the west coast ain't up yet. It's all over my feed. Has it ever been this bad? I don’t recall. I'm interested to see what happens on the stock market.

This has been trending for days. 2k tweets per hour last night. 1k this morning and the west coast ain't up yet. It's all over my feed. Has it ever been this bad? I don’t recall. I'm interested to see what happens on the stock market.

He's never going to say it's bad, but it trending for this long and so many people cancelling accounts and signing petitions is not good. The fact that the left and right, for the most part, are both outraged is bad. As far I know they haven't even addressed it aside from the picture.

They have hundreds of millions of subs lol stahp

He's never going to say it's bad, but it trending for this long and so many people cancelling accounts and signing petitions is not good. The fact that the left and right, for the most part, are both outraged is bad. As far I know they haven't even addressed it aside from the picture.
Stock down...wait for it...1%.

Stock down...wait for it...1%.

It's fallen from $520 per share last Tuesday to $476 today, which is about the time this thing started picking up. That's 8%. I wouldn't draw any conclusions based on just today's activity. You might be right that this is nothing, but I don't think we've seen outcry like this before, so not sure we can just dismiss it because of what we've seen in the past.

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back