Vols No. 15 in new AP Poll

I thought the facts were that we went 8-5 and finished 3rd in the East and top half of the conference. Poo on it all you want mr NegaVol but the facts are that last season was a big improvement over the previous 2 and this season sets up nicely coming off a 6 game streak to end the season. I think we win our next 4 and extend the streak to 10, guess you'll poo poo that accomplishment as well.
I will poo poo all over myself if we win the next 4.
I will poo poo all over myself if we are competitive against FL, AL, GA
I will poo poo all over myself if we beat the 5 teams that we are currently ranked above.
I will poo poo all over myself when the sunshine pumpers take off their orange goggles.
I will poo poo all over myself if we get in the 10 games.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
I will poo poo all over myself if we beat the 5 teams that we are currently ranked above.
I will poo poo all over myself when the sunshine pumpers take off their orange goggles.

That’s a lot of poo poo!! 💩💩😂

Go ahead and get your camera ready, no one will believe you without video!!!!!!

Reactions: tnutater
Get some imodium!

I would rather we beaten somebody to get to this position. They're treating us like they do Notre Dame when they don't have talent. Would rather have been around 20 or 25 and beaten somebody to get there first.

I have to admit, preseason (for us) ranking makes me nervous. Let’s win a few first. I’m expecting a tough game at SC. I hope the team isn’t reading this and thinking they have arrived.

Facts are last year
We scored 3 points vs FLA
14 points vs GA
13 points vs AL
LOST to Ga St
LOST to BYU
Miracle Finishes against KY and Indiana
We hung with Fla and Georgia into the 4th quarter. Those scores don’t tell the whole story. Also had Bama on the ropes until JG melt down. With improved QB play and increased depth we match up with any of those teams

Reactions: Booty88 and Alto1
Facts:

1. Being ranked is better than not being ranked.
2. Being ahead of some SEC teams in the rankings is better than not being ahead of them in the rankings. Teams like our first opponent, USCe; Kentucky; Ole Miss (take that, Kiffy); Mississippi State (arrgh, Pirate Coach); Vandy; Arky; and Mizzou. Think how much nicer it is being ranked above them, rather than lower than them.
3. Being ranked ahead of Ohio State, no matter what the explanation, is sweet. We're back, baby.
4. Being ranked below UCF and Cincinnati is a massive slight, so our precious nega-vols still have plenty of grounds to complain. Of course, instead they're going to complain that we're ranked at all. Most perverse kind of nega-fans on earth.
5. We're 15th in the nation, for now. And will be higher if we're one of the 7 SEC schools that are 1-0 at the end of the month.

Go Vols!

We hung with Fla and Georgia into the 4th quarter. Those scores don’t tell the whole story. Also had Bama on the ropes until JG melt down. With improved QB play and increased depth we match up with any of those teams
I wouldn't say we had Bama on the ropes. Had a chance, but didn't have them on the ropes.

I wouldn't say we had Bama on the ropes. Had a chance, but didn't have them on the ropes.

We were pushing them all over the field. The fumble by JG was a 14 point swing. Maybe you were watching a different game but IMO we had them on the ropes

VN Store

Back