Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Blackman makes me want to roll with Bailey already. I mean seriously, why not? Here’s a few reasons:

-2020 is a free year for everyone, including coaches. Pruitt isn’t getting fired in 2020. 2020 is basically a redshirt for all players.
-Bailey is the future, JG is gone after this year.
-The best way for Bailey to develop into an SEC starting QB is actually playing SEC games.
-I’ve seen Bailey complete passes in the flat.
Do you really think Pruitt is on the hot seat? Damn

Watching Blackman makes me want to roll with Bailey already. I mean seriously, why not? Here’s a few reasons:

-2020 is a free year for everyone, including coaches. Pruitt isn’t getting fired in 2020. 2020 is basically a redshirt for all players.
-The best way for Bailey to develop into an SEC starting QB is actually playing SEC games.
Bailey hasn't hardly practiced at all. I doubt he knows the playbook well enough to start. He will only play if Shrout and JG go down imo

Here's how I do it. Start JG on a SHORT leash (99% likely he shyts the bed). Immediately take him out after a few poor plays and replace him with Shrout. Never look back.

No way in 5 hells is Pruitt getting fired anytime soon. No one can afford a buyout.

Hey y'all if you could throw some prayers up for my sister. She and her husband live out in Colorado and love the outdoors and yesterday was their wedding anniversary so they went out for a bike ride on the trails. My sister took a nasty spill and ended up breaking her jaw and her ankle. Thankfully there was no serious injury to her head and no internal bleeding. Her surgery is scheduled for noon...Colorado time. My Brother in law said that she was riding ahead of him on the trails where he really couldnt see her and then all of a sudden heard her screaming. Scary situation.

Hey y'all if you could throw some prayers up for my sister. She and her husband live out in Colorado and love the outdoors and yesterday was their wedding anniversary so they went out for a bike ride on the trails. My sister took a nasty spill and ended up breaking her jaw and her ankle. Thankfully there was no serious injury to her head and no internal bleeding. Her surgery is scheduled for noon...Colorado time. My Brother in law said that she was riding ahead of him on the trails where he really couldnt see her and then all of a sudden heard her screaming. Scary situation.
Prayers out...that’s rough!

Hope everything goes well and the bones set correctly

Prayers sent.

That's terrible. Glad nothing life threatening. Prayers for her speedy recovery.

🙏🏼

🙏

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I have a question. Whose idea was it to name a team Maple Leafs?
Just gonna guess. Wild shot in dark here, Canadiens. I think they use a Sugar Maple leaf on their flag? Could be wrong but, have a feeling it ties into their National Pride of all things syrup.

As I type this, I have a Canadien accent playing in my head, ya know?

Honestly, the best are the CFL teams. Eskimos, Argonauts, Alouettes, & of course the Roughriders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back