UF WR Justin Shorter

Jaws

Granted waiver and ruled eligible for this year.

Huge for UF, reports are that he has been a beast in practices. That gives UF bookend wideouts of 6’4” and 6’5” 215lbs in Grimes and Shorter, plus 6’6” 240lb hybrid TE/WR Kyle Pitts.

Florida is going to be good this year.

Reactions: Credo

Huge for UF, reports are that he has been a beast in practices. That gives UF bookend wideouts of 6’4” and 6’5” 215lbs in Grimes and Shorter, plus 6’6” 240lb hybrid TE/WR Kyle Pitts.

Last season UF had its deepest and talented WR group since Meyer’s 2008 squad.

Four seniors drafted and on NFL rosters. That’s difficult to replace...Van Jefferson and Freddie Swain in particular.

Shorter being eligible definitely helps, but I think our passing game could take a slight step back this season.

Last edited:

Yet, in 2 years of college he has had 15 catches for 157 yards

Yet, in 2 years of college he has had 15 catches for 157 yards

Injuries and a bad fit. It happens.

This’ll be a good one to revisit during the season, as I’m thinking he’ll have a big year, based on camp reports.

Shorter is ass cheeks.
I’ll change my mind if he does anything relevant this year, same goes for that RB, he wasn’t **** in the ACC.

Shorter is ass cheeks.
I’ll change my mind if he does anything relevant this year, same goes for that RB, he wasn’t **** in the ACC.

Van Jefferson was **** at Ole Miss, Jon Greenard was cheeks at Louisville and Tre Grimes barely played at Ohio State. Two of these guys are in the NFL now after stellar play at UF, and Grimes will be too. And there are numerous other examples at UF.

Shorter is a huge addition.

Van Jefferson was **** at Ole Miss, Jon Greenard was cheeks at Louisville and Tre Grimes barely played at Ohio State. Two of these guys are in the NFL now after stellar play at UF, and Grimes will be too. And there are numerous other examples at UF.

Shorter is a huge addition.

Yeah let’s just name the select few kids to fit your narrative. Smh

Florida is going to need all the players they can muster. According to the media, Florida is a COVID hellscape

Yeah let’s just name the select few kids to fit your narrative. Smh

Uh, yes, I made a statement then I gave examples to validate my statement. You didn’t. You’re just guessing and then providing nothing to back it up. Besides, there are more than a “select few” examples. UF has had tremendous success under Mullen with transfers. If Van, Grimes and Greenard weren’t enough, how about I add Jean Delance - starting Left Tackle for entire season, Marlon Dunlap - major contributor on DL before late season injury, Adam Shuler - starter at DL for most of season, Johnny Townsend - starter at UF and playing for Chiefs now. Mammoth OL Stewart Reese will be staring this year. All transfers. Who can you cite that has not worked out?

So now we get to see what Shorter and Lingard can do over the next few seasons. I’m betting on Mullen and his proven track record.

Last edited:
Uh, yes, I made a statement then I gave examples to validate my statement. You didn’t. You’re just guessing and then providing nothing to back it up. Besides, there are more than a “select few” examples. UF has had tremendous success under Mullen with transfers. If Van, Grimes and Greenard weren’t enough, how about I add Jean Delance - starting Left Tackle for entire season, Marlon Dunlap - major contributor on DL before late season injury, Adam Shuler - starter at DL for most of season, Johnny Townsend - starter at UF and playing for Chiefs now. Mammoth OL Stewart Reese will be staring this year. All transfers. Who can you cite that has not worked out?

So now we get to see what Shorter and Lingard can do over the next few seasons. I’m betting on Mullen and his proven track record.
You seem to be trying tooooo hard

He is not an in-conference transfer which makes a difference according to some on VN.

Van Jefferson was an in conference transfer that got immediate eligibility...

He got to go with the Coach who (at MSU) did Bama/NCAA's dirtywork to bring Ole Miss down

Last edited:

VN Store

Back