Any word on refunds...

sptnut

I posted this question in other thread but didn't get any response. Has anyone heard when those of us that requested a refund might actually be refunded? I don't donate.... just buy the actual tickets each year, so I knew there wasn't a prayer I'd get picked for tickets this year. So I just asked for a refund. I've not received any email since that initial question about opting-in or out for the season.

I wonder if the refund will be delayed with the hope that in late October things have cleared and attendance can be increased.

It was said that refunds will be made within 30 days of the end of the option period, which was Aug 22.

Ah brah let me break this down, this is like applying For a gun permit Up north... we will start the process 30 days after the deadline...That will take til year end to gather your account info... then we will send an update in may asking if you really want a check, then in July announce due to overwhelming response requesting refunds the tenn fund Staff has been working OT for the backlog Please be patient. About aug we should get something saying your request is being processed and“ it’s almost football time in Tennessee” Do you just want to rolll your refund over to 2021 football tickets?. Then in September a letter from Phil thanking you for your support and Since his 15% pay cut has been restored the checks have been sent out via a mule and an 89 year old postal worker named Lenny.
I just rolled it over so I don’t blow a gasket. A bit tongue in cheek Above but I would surprised if anyone really gets a refund before thanksgiving and then in January they will be asking for it back 😂

Ah brah let me break this down, this is like applying For a gun permit Up north... we will start the process 30 days after the deadline...That will take til year end to gather your account info... then we will send an update in may asking if you really want a check, then in July announce due to overwhelming response requesting refunds the tenn fund Staff has been working OT for the backlog Please be patient. About aug we should get something saying your request is being processed and“ it’s almost football time in Tennessee” Do you just want to rolll your refund over to 2021 football tickets?. Then in September a letter from Phil thanking you for your support and Since his 15% pay cut has been restored the checks have been sent out via a mule and an 89 year old postal worker named Lenny.
I just rolled it over so I don’t blow a gasket. A bit tongue in cheek Above but I would surprised if anyone really gets a refund before thanksgiving and then in January they will be asking for it back 😂
More than $3 mm has already been returned.

I posted this question in other thread but didn't get any response. Has anyone heard when those of us that requested a refund might actually be refunded? I don't donate.... just buy the actual tickets each year, so I knew there wasn't a prayer I'd get picked for tickets this year. So I just asked for a refund. I've not received any email since that initial question about opting-in or out for the season.
LividConsciousCondor-size_restricted.gif

When you work at the school...you can get tickets without a donation. Call it a perk. And when money is tight during a pandemic, football tickets aren't exactly a priority. You don't know someone's situation.

When you work at the school...you can get tickets without a donation. Call it a perk. And when money is tight during a pandemic, football tickets aren't exactly a priority. You don't know someone's situation.
Is your sense of humor broken, or was it permanently removed?

Reactions: Boca Vol
I purchased the package deal for both my kids, received the refund about two weeks ago. My husband and I opted to roll our donation and seat purchase over to next season.

VN Store

Back