Lady Vol Basketball

Has it been discussed if and when we will have a men’s and women’s season? A majority of women’s games social distance among fans would not be a problem.

JAN 21 (THU) TBD
VS UCONN HALL OF FAME REVIVAL SERIES
only game on the Schedule that is posted that I see.. Please let us play some Basketball..

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Has it been discussed if and when we will have a men’s and women’s season? A majority of women’s games social distance among fans would not be a problem.
on Sports Talk today it was said that NCAA would announce plans Sept 16.

when the NCAA makes a decision re the beginning of the season, I would expect that that date will automatically determine the day that full-practices can began. as in full practice begins X days before the first game.

however with 2000 students and over 1/2 of the football players at UT in some stage of Covid infection I can only wonder how those university administrators, who hired on for developing educated young adults, now redefine their current responsibilities?
Not to be read as negative criticism just written by a human being who can not understand how others define personal and societial risk, specially those who are making decisions for others. at best very difficult, even worse as each and every decision is politicalized.

Are half of the football players infected? I was under the impression there's about a dozen with positive test results and the rest are being held out in quarantine after "contact tracing" identified them as potentially infected (but not confirmed).

VN Store

Back