'21 JUCO OT Jordan Moko

Sorry. No way to spin this. If his offer is commitable, it’s terrible news on Mims.
And if so (hope I’m wrong), major downgrade, and rather take another, at a different position.
I would say it's terrible news for Colby Smith or Rod Orr, not Mims. We are definitely taking at least 4 OL and it appears that Pruitt and staff want 5. William Parker, Gooch they flipped, and AP keeps talking about how unfortunate it is for Colby not to have NC football this season. Reading in between the lines, it's obvious that Colby Smith may not be in the top 5-7 that the staff wants.

This just in: Roy D. Mercer has not been heard from since he threatened to give Moko an ass-whoopin' for messing with his girlfriend.
For the first time in his life, Roy forgot to ask, "How bigaboy is he" before taking action.

Last edited:

My main reasoning is we missed on tackle last year.

Edit: to add to this I was expecting a juco te and corner too. But it looks like we’ve filled those well without

Last edited:
Sometimes tea leaves are just tea leaves and don't mean anything. Since when has this staff stopped recruiting good players? Do we know none of our current commits won't flip to another team? Is everyone developing like the staff hoped? Let is play out and what happens happens. Teeth gnashing over speculation seems such a waste of energy.

With that size and athleticism, you would think he would be a great prospect to be an interior defensive lineman.
I don’t think he picks us to do a position switch. Might as well choose Oregon to replace Sewell.

How can some on here watch his video and not want him. He doesn't stop until he puts someone on the ground what a Motor. Sure he has technical parts to his game he needs to work I like Search and Destroy All Day with Athletic Ability. " In CHRIST Alone"

How can some on here watch his video and not want him. He doesn't stop until he puts someone on the ground what a Motor. Sure he has technical parts to his game he needs to work I like Search and Destroy All Day with Athletic Ability. " In CHRIST Alone"
Devo just posted that according to 247 Cedric Tillman and Kenneth George are 2 of the 4 surprise players of the preseason. They were the 2 lowest rated players of their class. Remember how everyone freaked out about them? We depend on the recruiting services and who else is recruiting.

Devo just posted that according to 247 Cedric Tillman and Kenneth George are 2 of the 4 surprise players of the preseason. They were the 2 lowest rated players of their class. Remember how everyone freaked out about them? We depend on the recruiting services and who else is recruiting.
Pruitt knows what his type of player looks like...and has from the beginning.

To be fair people also freaked out about Branden Davis and Jarrod Means. Looks like they were right to do so.

In Pruitt we trust, but it does both ways

To be fair people also freaked out about Branden Davis and Jarrod Means. Looks like they were right to do so.

In Pruitt we trust, but it does both ways
There will always be players that don't make it even 5*. But he knows what type of player he needs and will develop them so it's not like Butch is picking our 3* players anymore. Thank God he is not developing them either.

VN Store

Back