'21 JUCO OT Jordan Moko

VolInDayton

I wonder if he they could be looking at him for defense. He looks pretty atheletic if his size is accurate.

Last edited:

kamoshika

1599614594379.png

Snow College offensive tackle Jordan Moko has many impressive qualities. A 19-year-old Australian import, Moko stands 6-foot-5 and carries his 320 pounds extremely well. He played rugby, throws a discus 201-feet, has strong numbers in the weight room and in Plyo training. He can walk on his hands, unusual for a large young man. Unlike some recent rugby athletes turned American football prospects, has more of a history of playing the game.

"My dream of playing big-time football started as a little boy here in Australia," said Moko. "I got my first set of pads at 11 hoping to be a receiver. After not being able to find a team to play for or a pathway in the sport, I went back to rugby and played for a number of years. I then got back into wanting to live my dream and play big-time football around last year in May, when [coach John Booker of the Brisbane Rhinos] came to Australia and told me that if I fully commit myself, I’ll be a top recruit and a first round draft pick."

Gifted Australian OT Jordan Moko holds seven offers

VN Store

Sponsors