Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surgery went well. Now just the wait for the biopsy on the lymphnodes they removed to come back. Feels like I fought Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse lol

Thank you so much for asking
View attachment 304263
I must have missed your posts about this. Definitely praying and sending good vibes your way.

Yeah, I've been watching it. I hate McEachern being a Marietta guy (I hope y'all take control the 2nd half). How they've never won a state championship I'll never know. They would have been so loaded this year, but lost so many kids to transfers.
Surprised Del Rio transferred, it sounds like he lost the job and this kid just looked ok.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
If you’re like me and you stopped listening to the RTI podcast because of Rutherford.... give it a second shot.

The new guy seems pretty good. Doesn’t fight to get his thoughts out. He has Eric Cain on the latest (9/1) and I just got around to listening to it this morning. I really enjoyed it. Good discussion on the team and recruiting.

Reactions: Scvol7906
Where did you go for surgery? Sorry If I missed it. I went to Tampa General (Clayman's) for Medulary April of last year.
I'm at the Lennar Foundation Medical Center on the University of Miami Campus (part of Uhealth).
I hope your recovery is going well and they've been able to remove all the traces from you.

I'm more than happy and satisfied with prayers,not just for me, but for all of us fighting cancer and the loved ones that are standing by our side. I can't tell you how much the RF has kept my mind off everything, how much I've laughed, argued, agreed, and even wept over what some of y'all and your loved ones are going through.

I appreciate what each of you all bring to the board.
My wife's grandmother just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Still waiting on biopsy results for more information and plan development. I'm going to try to get her to Jacksonville for the Mayo clinic so we can help. Her grandfather also has dementia and is near requiring an assisted living facility. I'm praying for all of you. Hearts are heavy in 2020

View attachment 304276

My thoughts are that if a white quarterback is the fastest player on your team, then your head coach isn’t near as good of a recruiter as he thinks he is.
Wonder how fast he will be when he is getting straight up merc’d behind the lines by the Vols defense.....

Invest in guns and display them prominently(but safely) around the house. It's never too early to put the fear of God in all the little boys.

I show them my rusty machete dipped in dog poop. I just need to cut them a little bit...slow snd painful. Really gets the point across. 😎

If you’re like me and you stopped listening to the RTI podcast because of Rutherford.... give it a second shot.

The new guy seems pretty good. Doesn’t fight to get his thoughts out. He has Eric Cain on the latest (9/1) and I just got around to listening to it this morning. I really enjoyed it. Good discussion on the team and recruiting.

Ben co hosts the Swain Event

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I'm at the Lennar Foundation Medical Center on the University of Miami Campus (part of Uhealth).
I hope your recovery is going well and they've been able to remove all the traces from you.
So far so good. Every 6 month check is always a lil tough on the blood pressure. Other than that only issue i got left with is some swallowing troubles turning into a cough once it goes down the wrong hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back