Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said it would take one to two weeks. The type of thyroid cancer I have has a high probability of spreading to the nodes in the neck. But it moves slow and the neck tends to contain the spread. If it spreads, I'll do radiated iodine treatment. I'll just be happy to be able to walk my dogs withoit needing a nap. I've spent most of the last 6 weeks laying down.
Luckily I have some great friends that are selling some 🖕 Cancer tshirts to help me with lost income from not being able to teach yoga or meditation for the next little while.
Like most that’s on RF. I’ve followed when you first had your biopsy, the waiting for results and your diagnosis. The RF family is strong and supportive. We can help you, just show us how. Show us.

Surgery went well. Now just the wait for the biopsy on the lymphnodes they removed to come back. Feels like I fought Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse lol

Thank you so much for asking
View attachment 304263
Just prayed for you. I know you’re in some pain, so I prayed for the pain to subside as quickly as possible so you can get back to normal. More than that, I pray that you will have peace in your spirit by His Spirit as you go through the waiting and possible future treatments. May God grant you all this beyond measure.

Just prayed for you. I know you’re in some pain, so I prayed for the pain to subside as quickly as possible so you can get back to normal. More than that, I pray that you will have peace in your spirit by His Spirit as you go through the waiting and possible future treatments. May God grant you all this beyond measure.
Thank you so much. I believe very much in the power of prayer and I really appreciate your kindness.

Surgery went well. Now just the wait for the biopsy on the lymphnodes they removed to come back. Feels like I fought Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse lol

Thank you so much for asking
View attachment 304263
Glad to hear the surgery went well! Hate about the fight with Swayze though. Not something I would want to do. Prayers for continued healing!

I'm more than happy and satisfied with prayers,not just for me, but for all of us fighting cancer and the loved ones that are standing by our side. I can't tell you how much the RF has kept my mind off everything, how much I've laughed, argued, agreed, and even wept over what some of y'all and your loved ones are going through.

I appreciate what each of you all bring to the board.

Last edited:
Snagged me one of those bad boys. Stay strong 💪 my man!
Thanks, man. One of my best friends is selling it through the nonprofit she founded after she was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer called The Bloom Foundation Gives. My wife and I were there with her, from when she discovered the lump in her breast through her diagnosis and now treatment. She is such a blessing in my life.
Here is a link to her nonprofit

Bloom Foundation

I'm more than happy and satisfied with prayers,not just for me, but for all of us fighting cancer and the loved ones that are standing by our side. I can't tell you how much the RF has kept my mind off everything, how much I've laughed, argued, agreed, and even wept over what some of y'all and your loved ones are going through.

I appreciate what each of you all bring to the board.

This place can rally like no other. Prayers for you, brother. Indeed, cancer can git.

They said it would take one to two weeks. The type of thyroid cancer I have has a high probability of spreading to the nodes in the neck. But it moves slow and the neck tends to contain the spread. If it spreads, I'll do radiated iodine treatment. I'll just be happy to be able to walk my dogs withoit needing a nap. I've spent most of the last 6 weeks laying down.
Luckily I have some great friends that are selling some 🖕 Cancer tshirts to help me with lost income from not being able to teach yoga or meditation for the next little while.
Just glad you’re doing well, buddy. God is good!

I wish there was another shirt as well... how have I not heard this about brother Creive?
I had part of my thyroid removed from a tumor 7 or 8 years ago. Not a cheap procedure.
Would like to help.
No doubt. I've already taken out two loans and still owe several thousand before the surgery lol. But in comparison to the trials of others, it seems small. I'm happy to just have the prayer support. I haven't put anything together myself to raise money. This was done by one of my best friends who is fighting the good fight against metastasized stage 4 breast cancer. She is an amazing human being. You can always buy one of the other shirts or donate to her nonprofit where she helps others fighting cancer.

Bloom Foundation

I am in constant awe of her strength and grace. Teaching her to teach yoga, being a witness at her baptism, and being with her through the early days of her journey and witnessing how bravely she took on the fight are memories that are always playing in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back