Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was first reported about 3 days ago and I investigated. I was so livid in my comments I thought it best not to say anything until I had taken some time to cool down. I’m still pretty livid but I’ll try to refrain from going ballistic.

There’s a prison in Wayne county run by a private prison operator. A few days ago the medical director for the TDOC was touring the facility and noticed about a dozen people had Covid symptoms. The director ordered the prison operator to test everybody in the facility, inmates and staff alike. The testing revealed that essentially 100% of all staff and inmates were infected, around 1,200 people or so.

This was not the first prison in the state where this private operator completely screwed up. Obviously some people have died. The public relations person for the prison operator released a statement to the press reaffirming the prison operator’s commitment to the good health and safety of all those persons entrusted to their care.

It is at this point where I think it’s best if I don’t say too much more. I will say that in my opinion the Governor ought to throw the prison operator behind bars and put the inmates in charge of running the prison. I just can’t see how much more anyone could possibly screw up at doing their job. jmo.

I knew looking at a 365% spike in a small county something just wasn't right. Thank you for this info and this guy ought to be fired.

I agree their O-line is going to struggle.

Not just that in my opinion....the back field is young and brand new almost...bad O-line and with the combination of A new offense and no legit QB with game time experience....they will be lost in low scoring games with their LB’s and Dline inning them “SOME” games...that’s just how u see it

From the FF...let the JJP comments rain down....

From D. Ubben, The Athletic

Stock up
-Jalin Hyatt
-Malachi Wideman
-K'Rojhn Calbert
-Jahmir Johnson
-Jeremy Banks
-Guarantano-> quicker decisions and accuracy

Stock down
-Harrison Bailey-> missed a lot of practice time
-Deangelo Gibbs
-JJ Peterson
☕

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Back in Walland after my prostatectomy in South Carolina. Although the 9 days following the surgery were sometimes unpleasant to say the least, the overall results couldn't have been better. Margins were good, cancer is gone. Well, at least from this episode. Praise God and thank you again for all of your prayers and words of encouragement.

Back in Walland after my prostatectomy in South Carolina. Although the 9 days following the surgery were sometimes unpleasant to say the least, the overall results couldn't have been better. Margins were good, cancer is gone. Well, at least from this episode. Praise God and thank you again for all of your prayers and words of encouragement.
Praise God!

Great news!

giphy.gif
If this is bignewt, she’s kinda hot!

Virtual wine tasting is awesome...real wine and mute all the talking...yup drunk posting old dude right here...

Most awesome news! Very, very happy to t read this! God is good!

If this is bignewt, she’s kinda hot!

Virtual wine tasting is awesome...real wine and mute all the talking...yup drunk posting old dude right here...
Some advice here, if you’re confusing Newt with that young lady, step away from the glass and go to bed. You’ll thank me in the morning, when you log on VN in the a.m. and see Newt’s avi again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back