'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

He’s not committing til the end of this season, imo. As he’s maintained.
Yeah I don’t get how it’s disappointing when we already knew he’s waiting til his junior year of football is over. And I legitimately can not blame the young man.

Reactions: Kristy* and butchna
If Ty Simpson didn't already realize that he's a high priority for Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt's staff, the Vols made it abundantly clear to him Tuesday morning. Sept. 1 is the first day college football coaches are allowed to send text messages to high school juniors and contact them via social media, and Tennessee wasted little time reaching out to Simpson.

The four-star Class of 2022 quarterback from Westview High School in Martin, Tenn., said he received a message from Vols offensive coordinator Jim Chaney on Tuesday "shortly after" midnight. By 7:30 a.m. Central time Tuesday morning, Simpson said he already had received messages from Chaney, Pruitt, Tennessee quarterbacks coach Chris Weinkedirector of player personnel Danny Stiff.

- Callahan

There will have to be something absolutely great about another campus for Ty not to be in orange in the end imo. Maybe HB blows up as we all hope I mean 100 things could happen but its happened before with coaching changes and such. Trevor Lawerence grew up a Volunteer and ended up in the wrong orange.🤷

I went and watched this kid play tonight and he has a great arm at his age but his athleticism was what surprised me.. he killed an overmatched opponent with his legs.. they rolled the pocket a lot and he made really good decisions.. I believe he is as advertised.. also the Carver kid has a MONSTER leg.. he was nailing them from 50 during warm-ups with lots to spare

I went and watched this kid play tonight and he has a great arm at his age but his athleticism was what surprised me.. he killed an overmatched opponent with his legs.. they rolled the pocket a lot and he made really good decisions.. I believe he is as advertised.. also the Carver kid has a MONSTER leg.. he was nailing them from 50 during warm-ups with lots to spare
But if he is the fastest guy on the team then we aren't recruiting very well...am I right Coach Muschamp?

VN Store

Back