'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

Equally confident that a long term strong commit will be in this class that you are with an unnamed possibly already committed to another program. What was happening after the master general?
We were talking about hypothetical odd men out. You felt the need to interject (shocking), like it was something more than that. Further, you insinuated that under no circumstance would Smith not be in the class, which is ridiculous given the amount of time left in the cycle and the nature of recruiting itself. Go outside, maybe you’ll learn about the master general.

Meaning: good weight. Needs to continue to transition from a 365-pound blob to a healthy, flexible, 330-pound mauler like Darnell Wright.
I figured that’s what he meant but it was eyebrow raising when a kid that big said he wanted to add weight 😂

We were talking about hypothetical odd men out. You felt the need to interject (shocking), like it was something more than that. Further, you insinuated that under no circumstance would Smith not be in the class, which is ridiculous given the amount of time left in the cycle and the nature of recruiting itself. Go outside, maybe you’ll learn about the master general.
I’m sticking with it. If he’s in the class, it’ll be a bonus knowing you’ll be screaming “ridiculous” like a street preacher. 😅

Reactions: Smokebern20
Wow, I didn't see that coming. Boom!

eb412d85c3f663cfbc4496e4001ab6f6.gif

VERY out of shape. Maybe on the field for a max of 3 plays, then off the to sideline for a rub down and water. I hope it works out for him, but a lot of conditioning in his future to be successful.
Except he played both ways most of the night last Thursday as TKA only had about 40 players. On a night that was extremely muggy. GP had kids dropping left and right from cramps.

Can definitely stand a couple years in a college strength program but you can’t teach his size and quick feet. Certainly the ideal type of clay to mold.

My god, the idea that we could quite possibly land most/all of these guys is nuts:
Amarius Mims: 6’7.5, 315lbs
Rod Orr: 6’7 300lbs
Colby Smith: 6’7 300lbs
William Parker: 6’5 325lbs
Gooch: 6’7.5 360lbs
Just gigantic
Our opponents are gonna need a bigger boat.

VN Store

Back