Tennessee shuts practice down for Covid-19 reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see how we are going to be able to complete the season. I want football to be played as bad as anyone. But, I just don't see how. I mean if you have a game on Saturday and you have 15 starters test positive. There is no way you are going to have a chance to win the game. What type of a win or loss is it when you beat someone with most of their starters out do to this Covid crap? Do we just count this season or what we play of it as practice games?

I just don't see how we are going to be able to complete the season. I want football to be played as bad as anyone. But, I just don't see how. I mean if you have a game on Saturday and you have 15 starters test positive. There is no way you are going to have a chance to win the game. What type of a win or loss is it when you beat someone with most of their starters out do to this Covid crap? Do we just count this season or what we play of it as practice games?

Well, no one uses a year of eligibility, I believe. So it is what it is....and if the students keep partying, the whole student body will achieve herd immunity before football season starts (including the players).

Be pretty safe then.

Well, no one uses a year of eligibility, I believe. So it is what it is....and if the students keep partying, the whole student body will achieve herd immunity before football season starts (including the players).

Be pretty safe then.

Yes, I don’t think condoms are effective for this virus....

Crazy thought. Do you think Pruitt did this to keep the players from walking off the field to support the protests; like what happened at UK today?
I doubt it. We already have a march planned tomorrow night....which brings up another question, are they going to allow them to march in spite of this "outbreak"?

Crazy thought. Do you think Pruitt did this to keep the players from walking off the field to support the protests; like what happened at UK today?
Not a crazy thought.

Generally speaking, with that many people involved, you couldn't keep it a secret. In this case, I think it is what it is.

Be pretty safe then.
Do you have a link to anything showing herd immunity to COVID-19 is achievable? I would love to read up on it.

Why does winning or losing matter more? Gonna be survival of the fittest, good year to be a backup.

It’s over in regards to the season. I mean look at the testing. I have friends that tested positive and no fever so why check temperatures? The friends that were positive and no fever told me it was like having a sinus infection. A couple of days and they were feeling great. I know COVID is real but so was H1N1,AIDS,flu and Ebola. I guess there is different levels to this thing. Keep the kids safe and cancel the season. If this turns out to be a hoax sue the media!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back