'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

52737688.jpg
Dana Carvey was always one of my favs. Listened to CB podcasts. He's got so much material, they did like 3/4 of them. All funny.

He's just a regular dude. That does about 100 impersonations.

Dana Carvey was always one of my favs. Listened to CB podcasts. He's got so much material, they did like 3/4 of them. All funny.

He's just a regular dude. That does about 100 impersonations.
There is a great documentary about the Dana Carvey Show. It was great and got us going back and watching those episodes. They are ridiculous and hilarious. He and Steve Carrell in the drive-thru...Bill Clinton giving milk to kittens...oh man. And the guy doing the Bob Dole impersonation 😂🤣

It at least gives official confirmation things we know.
True, but part of the reason we already knew it was because they told us last week, and the week before...I realize things are slow, but it's their job to get fresh info in order for people to keep paying.

True, but part of the reason we already knew it was because they told us last week, and the week before...I realize things are slow, but it's their job to get fresh info in order for people to keep paying.
Hell, they don’t care. They know most aren’t savvy enough to just come into a forum and research

The fresh recruiting info is in VQ’s Cone of Silence War Room available at $29.99 per month. (Shout out to Get Smart TV show)

Seriously, agreed on the redundancy. I’ll add that Hubbs often takes 50 words to provide about 10 words of substance.

Reactions: csprig9
The fresh recruiting info is in VQ’s Cone of Silence War Room available at $29.99 per month. (Shout out to Get Smart TV show)

Seriously, agreed on the redundancy. I’ll add that Hubbs often takes 50 words to provide about 10 words of substance.
That's true, when it's all said and done.

Rusty was asked if he would end up in UGA class and he said

I would lean that way today, but he has been back and forth to some schools. Today I would probably say UGA

He ever gets that down to 0 +/ - 1, and he senate/house material.....

Reactions: VolsSince78

VN Store

Back