Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was all athletes
It is. The only thing applying to seniors and not the rest is their counting toward numbers next year.

I'd say everyone is still used to talking about redshirts, but you're right, it's moot. Think they were just quoting Pruitt.

He could still take a redshirt in the future no questions or waiver, as they also extended or nullified 'seasons of competition' for all too.

Good for them. Nebraska needs to be back to mid 90s form and Tennessee needs to be better than that. Still hurts to this day watching the Nebraska game in 97. I was 7 and was crying like a b**** in my cousins basement in the 3rd quarter.

The crying was one of the uncontrollable breathing episodes most kids have for some reason.

I was 35 and trying to find a basement to cry in...or a gator arse to beat. Found neither in my Knoxville neighborhood that year...

Reactions: hooter vol
I was 35 and trying to find a basement to cry in...or a gator arse to beat. Found neither in my Knoxville neighborhood that year...
good lawd man. i was still drinking at keg parties.

what was the name of that bar off the strip that was literally just a screened in porch, with some picnic tables?

One of the things I love about Gen Xers is, we were a serious bunch, about our drinkin' Keg, place to sit, trashcan.

Post Pruitt Presser update from VR2 on SI.com

UPDATE: Following Pruitt's announcement regarding Bailey being in quarantine, a source close to the situation told VR2 on SI that Bailey has passed two COVID-19 tests, and has not had the virus yet; however, someone he has had contact with has tested positive. Therefore, per CDC Guidelines, he had to quarantine for 14 days and will be at practice on Monday.

Harrison Bailey in Quarantine After Coming in Contact with COVID-19

Malachi Wideman
9886868.jpeg

Bryson Eason
9886874.jpeg

Eric Gray
9886880.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back