Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ami kissing something. If this year doesn’t count to ncaa eligibility then why would anyone need to sit out?
The transfer requirement is 1 year of residency with the new school before they can play. It doesn't have to do with eligibility per se.

If anything, this arguably lessens any "punishment". Now such a player isn't even even up for losing a year of eligibility.

Are you sure gym isn't open? Mine has been for months, no need for a mask, they just spray your hands with sanitizer and check your temp.
NY gyms have been closed for 5 months. Just dropped below 7% body fat training with a barbell and pull ups for the last five months. Can’t wait till they open again though

NY gyms have been closed for 5 months. Just dropped below 7% body fat training with a barbell and pull ups for the last five months. Can’t wait till they open again though
There's a cross fit gym in a neighbors garage. Theyve got the barbells mounted on wall. SHE could whup my arse.

There's a cross fit gym in a neighbors garage. Theyve got the barbells mounted on wall. SHE could whup my arse.
I walk by a garage gym everyday. So jealous. Those dudes are all on the sauce though. Look like they are 245 pounds. I kinda slow down hoping they will invite me over to train but I’m treated like white rice on a Chinese buffet line

I walk by a garage gym everyday. So jealous. Those dudes are all on the sauce though. Look like they are 245 pounds. I kinda slow down hoping they will invite me over to train but I’m treated like white rice on a Chinese buffet line

They can tell you don’t eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up.

Me either. Working with students and clients purely via Zoom is getting old.
They announced August 24th opening here at 33% capacity. Have no idea what crowd will look like. I suspect New Year rush x 3.

My gym closed permanently during this thing so I’ve gotta find a new home

They announced August 24th opening here at 33% capacity. Have no idea what crowd will look like. I suspect New Year rush x 3.

Best thing I did was invest in my own work out space. Wife used to roll her eyes when I'd pick up stuff off Craigslist until her gym closed during covid and she had to use mine!

It's been tough on the industry. I know a dozen people around the country that had to close down. It's sad. The margins are already razor thin. I studio teach to stay sharp and keep my name out there. But I a make all my money with private clients and trainings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back