Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Good catch! I felt bad about that one, but it looks like they get him in and develop him and issue the first available scholarship.

I’ve found that one sort of has to verify the data posted by Our Lads. They’re sort of mostly right but they are not always completely right.

For example, on our roster right now they have Darion Williamson listed. The only problem is that he is on the official 2020/21 team roster at Florida State which also aligns with his profile on all the recruiting sites.

I like the Our Lads site as a good source of information and use it often but before I post it here I try to corroborate their data as best I can because, as previously noted, they’re not always exactly right, if you know what I mean. jmo.

So am I saying we did or did not get Kyree? I think the answer at this point, to the best of my knowledge, is still yes. jmo.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I’ve found that one sort of has to verify the data posted by Our Lads. They’re sort of mostly right but they are not always completely right.

For example, on our roster right now they have Darion Williamson listed. The only problem is that he is on the official 2020/21 team roster at Florida State which also aligns with his profile on all the recruiting sites.

I like the Our Lads site as a good source of information and use it often but before I post it here I try to corroborate their data as best I can because, as previously noted, they’re not always exactly right, if you know what I mean. jmo.

So am I saying we did or did not get Kyree? I think the answer at this point, to the best of my knowledge, is still yes. jmo.

I just saw that. Darion Williamson is listed on 247 as having enrolled at FSU on June 15, 2020...and is on this roster.

Agree...the Our Lads roster looks to be questionable...

I've taken anywhere from a couple of caps to about an eighth. I have found that brewing it in tea is the best way to take it. My favorite trip was on the Oregon coast but I have also tripped at Red Rocks. Pink Floyd show in Oakland and Alaska a handful of times. Nature is always best.
Oh man that would be beautiful. Yeah we had a small fire and I live out in the sticks. It was a clear star filled sky. Couldn’t of asked for a better scenery.

There is a ton of clinical research on its effectiveness with depression.
Yes, I believe they are now making it legal for people on their death beds. Now microdosing is something I have thought about since then. I’ve read really good things. My question is do your eyes still get dilated with such a small dose?

I have heard the virus has trouble circumventing state borders.

No, but numbers tend to get reported by state. If there’s an early spike from kids going back to school, you help avoid the media narrative of “all this football travel is causing the virus to spread all across the south!”

A lot of media people don’t want football to be played this fall. Reducing a lot of early season travel might help the SEC blunt some of the bad publicity.

Last edited:
Just an FYI regarding practice today:

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. –
For the first time since early March, Tennessee football will hold an official practice as the Volunteers open preseason workouts on Monday afternoon in preparation for the 2020 season.

Third-year head coach Jeremy Pruitt's Vols return 16 starters and 51 letterwinners from a team that carries a six-game winning streak into the fall. Monday will serve as Tennessee's first practice since March 12. The Vols got two practices in during the spring prior to the COVID-19 shutdown.

Tennessee has spent much of the month conducting walkthroughs, meetings and strength and conditioning activities. Monday marks the first day for SEC schools to conduct their first allowable practice.

Pruitt will address members of the media via Zoom following practice and the archived video and quotes will be available on utsports.com.

No, but numbers tend to get reported by state. If there’s an early spike from kids going back to school, you help avoid the media narrative of “all this football travel is causing the virus to spread all across the south!”

A lot of media people don’t want football to be played this fall. Reducing a lot of early season travel might help keep the SEC blunt some of the bad publicity.
I’m just messing but there isn’t any difference in the team bussing straight to the tarmac at McGee Tyson and flying to Athens, Columbia, or Nashville. The team will go straight to a bus and stadium and barely step foot on foreign soil outside the stadium.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
If they are doing rivalry games Week 1 would we possibly play Kentucky or Vandy
It would make the most sense in case the season (inevitably) gets canceled. Play the big games first.

Imagine this for week 1 😻😻

UGA vs Florida

Bama vs Auburn

Tennessee vs Kentucky/Candy

Texas AM vs LSU

I’m just messing but there isn’t any difference in the team bussing straight to the tarmac at McGee Tyson and flying to Athens, Columbia, or Nashville. The team will go straight to a bus and stadium and barely step foot on foreign soil outside the stadium.

I hear ya. I’m not talking about actual epidemiology or anything. Just talking from a strategic standpoint of keeping the Rovells and Fordes at bay, at least for part of the season.

“We’re limiting travel as much as possible until we see what we are dealing with” is a responsibility narrative that the league could pretty easily sell to the public, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back