Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Exactly. It's set up to fail.
I actually agree with you on this. If your calculus two weeks ago came to the conclusion to open schools, then there’s no way that calculus plus a few cases equals close schools. You either screwed something up on the front end or you never really wanted to open schools.

9/11 ‘Tribute in Light’ memorial in NYC canceled amid China Virus concerns
911-beams.jpg

The iconic Lower Manhattan 9/11 memorial display that features twin beams of light to honor victims of the terror attacks will not shine this year over coronavirus concerns, organizers said Thursday.

The annual “Tribute in Light” display requires a large crew to pull off, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum said on its website, posing health risks this year that “were far too great.”

When asked about the situation one New Yorker said, "Yeah we think its un-American, but what do you expect from Bill DeBlasio? He's a ***** that murders old people. I guess a memorial to 9/11 is now second to using city resources to paint and protect BLM murals."

Last edited:
Woman’s death certificate lists COVID-19, but family says she was never tested

117593904_10158925777900774_6336367220443111897_n.jpg
So I know COVID is real and that it can be scary. I know many people that have had it, some that have been hospitalized with it and people that have died from it. BUT it’s really hard to believe the numbers the media is throwing out there when you see your grandmother’s death certificate list COVID 19 Complications as a cause of death when she never had any symptoms of COVID and was never even tested, before or after death! How is that even legal?

Woman’s death certificate lists COVID-19, but family says she was never tested

View attachment 299814
So I know COVID is real and that it can be scary. I know many people that have had it, some that have been hospitalized with it and people that have died from it. BUT it’s really hard to believe the numbers the media is throwing out there when you see your grandmother’s death certificate list COVID 19 Complications as a cause of death when she never had any symptoms of COVID and was never even tested, before or after death! How is that even legal?
I may have pointed this out before. When someone dies in ICU the nurses fill out all the information concerning that pts death. Either the doctor approves of that cause of death or they change it. Most of them go with what we write down.

So which is it, Trump is doing too much or not enough?

He bans travel, you guys call him racist. He offers to help states, you guys tell him to stay out of it. He says lets open things back up, you guys say no and then say look at the economy. It really is funny at this point, I think Trump is a dumba$$ but everything isn't his fault.

Actually, it would suggest that possibly 16% of the U.S. has had it. This, obviously, would be fantastic news if true, with what we are learning about herd immunity and T cell protection.
The point I am making is that even with our incredibly open testing we are still less infected than UK by percent of pop. It gives the credence notion that our case numbers vs other countries is inconsequential

Last edited:
Would it be viable to inoculate at risk people with the coronavirus common cold OC43?
I've not seen that exactly which virus induces protection has been identified. Of course, it could be multiple different ones or a combination.

VN Store

Back