'21 MD WDE Demeioun Robinson (Penn State commit)

They may lose 7 games this season. Wisconsin, Indiana, Minnesota, Mich, Mich St, Penn St, and Ohio State.
That MD coach is sooo bad. I believe he was like 3-31 before he arrived and took a 5-win team to a 3-win team. Mindboggling. He's just a good snake oil salesman, nothing else.

Reactions: Vol8188
If we are going to take a chance on continuing to recruit a kid committed to another school, this seems like a good bet. Maryland stinks and they will never be even average in the Big Ten

If we are going to take a chance on continuing to recruit a kid committed to another school, this seems like a good bet. Maryland stinks and they will never be even average in the Big Ten
Big 10 may not even have football this year. Keep pursuing.

lol.... this is why I love VolNation....

pure unsolicited speculation on a dude that wasn't gonna be playing this season anyways :D
Speculation is the engine that drives MBs. It's certainly possible we see a wave of decommitments. Not saying it will happen, but this is something that could easily make kids reconsider their decisions.

If a gun was in a demented way put to my head, and I had to pick if they were in the ACC or big whatever, I would have had my head blown off, saying ACC
I liked this post but cannot tell you why

Well shows how much I care thought they were ACC!

Yeah, when the major conferences were adding schools to get better TV contracts a few years ago, the Big 10 added Maryland and Rutgers. How’s that for adding some quality programs?? I mean, Maryland does have a strong women’s lacrosse team. Or at least they did before CoVid.

Honestly, I think taking the year off hurts their conference in recruiting. Who’s to say they’ll have a season next year
What's to say the sun doesn't explode?

Goodness with all the wildly negative speculation. The world isn't ending. We'll either hit herd immunity or a vaccine next year, while understanding it far better.

Goodness with all the wildly negative speculation. The world isn't ending. We'll either hit herd immunity or a vaccine next year, while understanding it far better.

Or, the world could be ending.

It will take years to understand this thing. Especially the non pulmonary issues.

I highly doubt either of those happen before signing day. There’s no guarantee either happens before next football season either.

VN Store

Back