Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't come in here with that logic making college football fun. We need to have 4 if AL, GA, OSU, OU, LSU and Clemson in a playoff again.
Furthermore... have a schedule lottery televised. Ping pong balls with each team drawing a ball until it was done. Can’t complain much about that. Ratings would have been huge.

So many betas in this thread with the announcement. We use to not be afraid to play anyone anywhere.
Not why I hate it. I’m all for competition, but this confirms that the SEC is biased as hell towards the top contending teams and lends credence to the whole “paid off refs” conspiracies. How much more obvious could it get that the SEC wants LSU, BAMA, FL and UGA to have the easiest route possible to the playoffs?

You do you. I want to play SEC teams.

I'm sorry (not sorry), I've been a Tennessee fan for 50+ years and have never wanted to be in any conference, but the one we are in. I don't want easy roads to championships. I want to prove we're the best. Has it always been easy? Not even close. Do we suck sometimes? Yes. Is playing in the SEC harder than other conferences? Absolutely.

Do I want Clemson's easy route for our team? No
Alabama bias? No
ESPN's love? Couldn't care less

I want our Vols to play hard and win. I STILL LOVE TENNESSEE FOOTBALL!!
I love UT football and have my whole life. Winning five games this year will only set us back as we will still be viewed as middle tier and our recruiting class will suffer for it. That is what I am worried about.

I’m just going to write it all weekend, SEC is so corrupt and it’s so freaking obvious. Are we all going to just sit and take it? SEC steals whoever’s lunch money they want. I think the rest of us need to #notwatchSEC other than Tennessee until they fix this crap.

The problem with giving us A&M and Auburn is that our last game with both of them was on the road. The good news is if stadiums are going to be about 20% or so capacity, home field may not be that great of an advantage this season.

Beat Auburn at their place...do it again. A&M has to come to Neyland. We will beat them in Neyland Stadium.

Speaking of going off the rails. How you doing?
Getting better every day that passes. I think I’ve got a bit of a nerve pinched in my lower back. But I’m managing really well considering what happened. I’ve got some nasty seatbelt burn/bruising tho! I sincerely appreciate you asking tho! 57923723-D317-4330-9DD9-2015FDC9AEF4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back