Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Can't think of a better time to step up and ruin the SEC plans. How else are we going to get back on the map. Spoil it for them. Make them eat it! Put some mistletoe on the backside of them Orange britches as we waltz into Atlanta for the Championship and tell them all to address it!!

[VIDEO=]
The pirate hasn’t had a chance to get his roster together yet. Best time to take him on and they weren’t that great when we beat them last year.

They gave A&M a fight. I mean it’s really a toss up between them. Like another poster stated we replaced Oklahoma with A&M. That’s a win in my book. Every team we play this year is beatable. I haven’t said that since 2015.
[/VIDEO]

Reactions: SmokinBob
TAM is preseason top 10-15, MS State going to be azz

Come on man. You know the schedules are never equitable going in. For all we know TAMU might have an injury and be mediocre. All you have to do is look at our #2 preseason ranking that one year.

LOL. This is a throw away season if there ever is one.
Zackly...there isn’t! Doesn’t exist. You can only sell progress to recruits in year 3 by winning games. Now if you wanna posit that Bailey, Maurer or other would put us in better position to do so, then I won’t quibble with you. You play whoever shows the team is serious.

Zackly...there isn’t! Doesn’t exist. You can only sell progress to recruits in year 3 by winning games. Now if you wanna posit that Bailey, Maurer or other would put us in better position to do so, then I won’t quibble with you. You play whoever shows the team is serious.
Im talking about for coaches. Unless someone majorly messes up, saying something that isn't PC or screwing with COVID testing nobody's getting fired this year.

Not sure I agree that the schedule is so bad. We already had Arkansas, so they were going to give us a difficult with say LSU and a softer MS State or Miss, OR two middlings. Not the end of the world.

Consider that the GA and TN schedules only differ by one opponent. We get a middling TAM and they get MS State.
We play Bama every year. That trumps everything.

Im talking about for coaches. Unless someone majorly messes up, saying something that isn't PC or screwing with COVID testing nobody's getting fired this year.
You put a 2017 level team on the field with no fire and you’ll keep the coaches...but the recruits we’re shooting for won’t sign on. Pruitt will put the best prepared QB on the field. Sucking won’t get us the top recruit in a college draft...doesn’t exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back