Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I agree that the schedule is so bad. We already had Arkansas, so they were going to give us a difficult with say LSU and a softer MS State or Miss, OR two middlings. Not the end of the world.

Consider that the GA and TN schedules only differ by one opponent. We get a middling TAM and they get MS State.
TAM is preseason top 10-15, MS State going to be azz

Reactions: SweetasSoda
So when do we find out who gets the seats or our refunds? I just seen where penn state will not honor refunds

A&M is ranked in the top 13. MSU is not even close to ranked. We play 5 top 13 teams, ga and fL play 3.
Well we were already playing 3 of the top teams to begin with. A fourth if we had played OK. All ranked higher than the two we added. The two that were added don't scare me.

Well we were already playing 3 of the top teams to begin with. A fourth if we had played OK. All ranked higher than the two we added. The two that were added don't scare me.
They’re not scary. But if we have to play them, so should fl and Ga. that’s what’s frustrating

The 2 Dual Threat Quarterbacks last year against P-5 competition:

I think our defense can handle these guys. Auburn, more so because they don't have an OL. A&M because I think Pruitt wants a fight with Fisher for the way he's been recruiting against him. jmo.

View attachment 298197

View attachment 298198

View attachment 298199

View attachment 298200
We do have the fact that A&M and Aub have definitely gotten on his bad side, and he knows their players well on our side.

I actually like the AU draw. We’ll beat them imo. But would definitely rather have a mississippi school than A&M

Man, idk. It’s really a toss up between state and A&M for me. Leach will have the boys ready and I don’t want lane in the stadium w/o fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back