Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any recommendations for flood insurance companies in Texas? Specifically, Wise county.

Are you captive against your will? If so, send us your location and the VN HRT will be dispatched immediately. (Vol Nation Hostage Rescue Team) 🤫
I’m in TN but licensed for every state through FEMA. I haven’t written any policies in TX but it’s all underwritten through the National Flood Insurance Program so all the rates are basically identical it’s just the person you call for service.

I chose this captivity and so far my captures have been more than accommodating.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Are there any contributing players that could potentially sit out for us? Smith and Mays seem like the only ones with a good draft grade, atm. I'm sure Mays would like to improve his.

The company I work for uses Liberty Mutual for some of our lines of coverage (Emergency and Non-Emergency Auto, and Excess Worker's Comp). It was odd because our emergency coverage was going through the roof a couple years ago so our broker (Willis Towers Watson) sought additional quotes. LM came in way lower on the emergency auto, but required us to also switch non-emergency auto and excess worker's comp. I understand the concept, but thought it was odd that they wanted the EWC.
Excess is lower risk. The likelihood of a larger claim that your, I'm assuming, self insured program would need the excess is rare unless your coworkers like to fire nail guns at each other and are accurate.

players opting out will work excellent for us! All the big time programs stars sit out while they know they have a high draft spot. While our players are out to up their draft spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back