Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting observations from the trip..The reactions to the epidemic vary wildly from place to place..Take Telluride and Silverton for instance, they are literally right over the mountain from each other, but they might as well be on different planets attitude wise..Telluride is a wealthy elite lib/commie/freako bastion, and Silverton is like a rich redneck paradise...totally different in feel from each other.

Where is this? It reminds me of the Royal Gorge in Colorado.
Close..It is Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. It has got to be one of the most underrated NPs imo..the tiger striping on the vertical walls is unreal and has to be seen to be believed or understood...just absolutely spectacular..here is another one from there..
20200725_165238.jpg

Close..It is Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. It has got to be one of the most underrated NPs imo..the tiger striping on the vertical walls is unreal and has to be seen to be believed or understood...just absolutely spectacular..here is another one from there..
View attachment 297753

These shots are amazing. God made some beautiful land out there.

We went on a fourteen day road trip to SW Colorado and southern Utah and just got back yesterday...
View attachment 297748

I hate you. JK. Wife and I are planning a long trip to Yellowstone, Glacier, and the Tetons in a few years. Cant wait. We did a 23 day trip all around Europe in 2011. It was amazing

I know Tony B is polarizing to many, but he’s been hearing the Mississippi schools are out and the Vols are getting 2 of 3 out of LSU, A&M, and Auburn.

The original idea of playing the next rotational opponents was vehemently opposed by Bama and UF. The SEC wants to protect its contenders so that was thrown out. Tony indicated UT is fighting the current proposal but has little chance of changing it. We have nothing to stand on at this point due to our decade plus ineptitude.

We could threaten to sit out the season for the good of the players. Look like we care more than the other idiots

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I hate you. JK. Wife and I are planning a long trip to Yellowstone, Glacier, and the Tetons in a few years. Cant wait. We did a 23 day trip all around Europe in 2011. It was amazing
I have always wanted to go to Europe so bad..but in the last few years I have just fell even more in love with America..my bucket list thing now is to visit all the NPs in the 48 contiguous...and Jackson Hole, well actually greater Yellowstone in general...is my favorite place on earth...you will love it, just don't shortchange it, make sure and give yourself at least a week on site, and research your itinerary and lodging so you don't waste time backtracking..Yellowstone is freakin HUGE.

View attachment 297753
Yes it is beautiful out there got to go 2 yrs ago and was amazed at the views there.

Yep. I could move to Colorado or Utah tomorrow and be in paradise
I hope I live long enough, my health stays good enough, and the nation keeps it together long enough for us to retire so we can just RV all over the west...we met a lot of retired folks that do just that, and are happy as larks.

I have always wanted to go to Europe so bad..but in the last few years I have just fell even more in love with America..my bucket list thing now is to visit all the NPs in the 48 contiguous...and Jackson Hole, well actually greater Yellowstone in general...is my favorite place on earth...you will love it, just don't shortchange it, make sure and give yourself at least a week on site, and research your itinerary and lodgingso you don't waste time backtracking..Yellowstone is freakin HUGE.

We did Paris, Colmar, Brussels, Cologne, Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Rotherberg, Frankfurt, Munich, Innsbruck, Lucerne, Florence, Venice, Rome, Orvietto, and London. Have about 2000 pictures printed. Amsterdam was my favorite city. Absolutely beautiful. Its like Venice but with roads

We did Paris, Brussels, Cologne, Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Rotherberg, Frankfurt, Munich, Innsbruck, Lucerne, Florence, Venice, Rome, Orvietto, and London. Have about 2000 pictures printed. Amsterdam was my favorite city. Absolutely beautiful. Its like Venice but with roads
I once wanted to visit those great places so bad, and still do to a lesser degree because I am such a history and culture nut, but the great artworks of God impress me way more than anything man has made at this point in my life.

View attachment 297753

That is beautiful.

And welcome back.

I hope I live long enough, my health stays good enough, and the nation keeps it together long enough for us to retire so we can just RV all over the west...we met a lot of retired folks that do just that, and are happy as larks.
Had 2 sets of friends do similar, but made their own "RV". One out of an ambulance, another out of an old touring bus.

One pair is really dedicated to "RV life" and live near Moab full time, basically in the desert. One is a mobile nurse, the other still working online. Spend all their free time seeing all the open land and exploring.

Last edited:
Had 2 sets of friends do similar, but made their own "RV". One out of an ambulance, another out of an old touring bus.

One pair is really dedicated to what they call "RV life" and live near Moab full time, basically in the desert. One is a mobile nurse, the other still working online. Spend all their free time seeing all the open land and exploring. Living the life out west.
We just bought a 27 footer a couple of months ago to go camping in our closer parks, I won't take it on trips that far out west till we retire though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back