Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, because we’ve all had the kids chained in our dungeons for the past four months. I’m sure none of these kids have even seen the daylight much less played outside or with their friends and family since March.
Is that really so wrong? I have teenagers, so it’s okay right? 🤓

Ok how does that person keep from saying a word? Every other video with audio you hear someone say something even if you don't understand the words. This one I think I can hear the driver think "Oh sh!t" with that sigh but the sigh is all we get. Whoever he or she is has got to be the calmest person on the planet not to be screaming their head off.
Or they planted the bomb...

The most important question, how many are you cooking for and are there any vegetables included? (Oh, what time is dinner?)

Wife got the taters and cauliflower.
Just the two of us...kids locked in basement get gruel...(jk, reference to different post)
Daughter at dance, son at work. So leftovers for me!
7:30 CST was dinner time 🤠

I don't think he ever really looked that good after the first half of the UGA game.
You need to go back and watch MSU and Bama. He looked really good. Was moving the ball both games. 2 boneheaded freshman plays against MSU notwithstanding, he was looking really good.

Or they planted the bomb...

Doc is all like "Raise the tribunal and have that mute driver with Asperger's brought before me! We shall see whether or not they are worthy!"

Sorry, I read that after the posts about dungeons and teens so I might've went a bit too far but FWIW, I totally gave you a Cyrus the Great throne, beard, and outfit in this imaginary moment. :)

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Difference is he’s a freshman, not a senior
You said he played great. I was just disputing that. I hope he seizes the job and leads us to championships. I think he wins the job if he can get past all the stuff he was feeling over the winter and if he can stay healthy.

Doc is all like "Raise the tribunal and have that mute driver with Asperger's brought before me! We shall see whether or not they are worthy!"

Sorry, I read that after the posts about dungeons and teens so I might've went a bit too far but FWIW, I totally gave you a Cyrus the Great throne, beard, and outfit in this imaginary moment. :)

Me in My perception:
DEF2AE14-6463-4A65-8D19-6DDCF7DF1C29.gif

Me in reality:

4A39E9B3-2324-4BD7-9AA1-33B22EF1ED44.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back