In memory of my fallen Zone brothers.

Haven't read the whole thread but I've hung out with 3 more than anyone and he was the best dude I've ever met. Miss you, Ole Miss dumbass. I hate that I'll never tell you how much of a jew you were, idiot. F you. I love you. Jew.

Haven't read the whole thread but I've hung out with 3 more than anyone and he was the best dude I've ever met. Miss you, Ole Miss dumbass. I hate that I'll never tell you how much of a jew you were, idiot. F you. I love you. Jew.
You should stop by from time to time as stories come back to you

One time we took an Uber from my house to Market Square and the dude driving happened to be my old friend Shaggy who I hadn't seen in like a decade so we made him quit Ubering and go out with us. We arrived at the bar and there were no seats available so we walked up to this couple, the dude was a Brit and asked if we could sit at their table. I pretended to be British and Barrett and Shaggy just played along. He was going to work for Daniel Hood Roofing and we said I used to be a wide receiver for UT on the practice squad and hilarity ensued. Lmbo. They completely bought it. When I wanted to irl troll, Barrett would always play the straight men to my nonsense. The best part of the story is Barrett got the diggies of the chick and hit it like 2 days later. He was the KING.

One time we took an Uber from my house to Market Square and the dude driving happened to be my old friend Shaggy who I hadn't seen in like a decade so we made him quit Ubering and go out with us. We arrived at the bar and there were no seats available so we walked up to this couple, the dude was a Brit and asked if we could sit at their table. I pretended to be British and Barrett and Shaggy just played along. He was going to work for Daniel Hood Roofing and we said I used to be a wide receiver for UT on the practice squad and hilarity ensued. Lmbo. They completely bought it. When I wanted to irl troll, Barrett would always play the straight men to my nonsense. The best part of the story is Barrett got the diggies of the chick and hit it like 2 days later. He was the KING.

Great story, Fred. Did you guys catch the killer in the end?

The absolute KING. I miss that jerk so freaking much. Spent almost every weekend hanging out with him since I got deservedly banned a million years ago. The last two weeks we spent together at the beginning of the rona were legendary. Great, great dude. I'll miss my VOLS brother eternally. We never made it much past halftime of any VOLS game because we got kicked out or just decided to leave. We were warriors, lol.

Reactions: malinoisvol
The absolute KING. I miss that jerk so freaking much. Spent almost every weekend hanging out with him since I got deservedly banned a million years ago. The last two weeks we spent together at the beginning of the rona were legendary. Great, great dude. I'll miss my VOLS brother eternally. We never made it much past halftime of any VOLS game because we got kicked out or just decided to leave. We were warriors, lol.

Unrelated, but Flarchy was on CoC so I asked about Ron. He's doing good. Flarchy is following in his footsteps. FYI

It sucks losing a friend

Reactions: Bert Bertlebert69
If you don’t mind me asking, what was the deserving ban? Before my time.

VN Store

Back