In memory of my fallen Zone brothers.

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
May the love and presence of G-d bless the family and friends of our fellow Zonetards who passed too soon.

@Cyclopskiller....Brian
@MyBloodRunnethOrange ......Larry
@TopsideVol /My3starvols.......Barrett
@orange+white=heaven (not a zone guy but I still miss him)

My plan is to bump this thread every day.
I will be telling stories as I remember them.

Last edited:
so.....Tennessee vs George a few years back (pig Howard fumble in ot) as the game ends we get separated in the crowd. 3* who parked close by was going to give me a ride to my car that was in east bumble. 6 hours later he calls me and says “you still need a ride?” As I answer the phone. I said “no, sh!tazz” I’m good.” He claimed that my name was “Sh!tazz” in his phone from that day on.
Still missing my friend

so.....Tennessee vs George a few years back (pig Howard fumble in ot) as the game ends we get separated in the crowd. 3* who parked close by was going to give me a ride to my car that was in east bumble. 6 hours later he calls me and says “you still need a ride?” As I answer the phone. I said “no, sh!tazz” I’m good.” He claimed that my name was “Sh!tazz” in his phone from that day on.
Still missing my friend

Do you still need a ride? I might be able to talk one of these fine people into giving you one.

Still missing my friend

I’m so sorry, Slice. Nothing more I can say.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Still missing my friend
Awesome story Slice. The good times carry the weight of the bad.

1st zone tailgate.
Barr is standing on the other side of the bed of the truck. Red walks up to this side and leans on the bed rail and starts asking Barr questions. He’s giving awkward answers and looking away trying not to make eye contact. This goes on for a while and I finally tell Red “he’s trying to pee” and Red looks at me with that evil smile some of you have seen when she’s causing problems and says “ya, I know “. Barr says “I can’t pee with her looking at me.” To which I said “it sounds like you have a problem “

1st zone tailgate.
Barr is standing on the other side of the bed of the truck. Red walks up to this side and leans on the bed rail and starts asking Barr questions. He’s giving awkward answers and looking away trying not to make eye contact. This goes on for a while and I finally tell Red “he’s trying to pee” and Red looks at me with that evil smile some of you have seen when she’s causing problems and says “ya, I know “. Barr says “I can’t pee with her looking at me.” To which I said “it sounds like you have a problem “
Would have been even funnier if she would had addressed his performance issue. Lol. I once was standing next to a guy and told him he needed to see his dr sounded like he was having prostate issues best to get n front of the issue. He asked if I was a dr. I winked and said no just had one my whole life. He died laughing

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Would have been even funnier if she would had addressed his performance issue. Lol. I once was standing next to a guy and told him he needed to see his dr sounded like he was having prostate issues best to get n front of the issue. He asked if I was a dr. I winked and said no just had one my whole life. He died laughing
When I go pee at the stand up urinal and there is people around I like to say this is where the diçks hang out. Someone always laughs.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I wished I had known some of these people, for that’s what they were. Sorry, slice, 😞.
It really is like a family around here. Some of us get to know each other pretty well. Eye was thinking about clops a bunch today. He made me smile a lot. I wish you had a chance to know him too.

It really is like a family around here. Some of us get to know each other pretty well. Eye was thinking about clops a bunch today. He made me smile a lot. I wish you had a chance to know him too.
While I don’t know about Eye or clops (truly clueless). Sorry to chime in, but I will say this, when we have sadness when someone is gone, it should remind us that there is a reason for that sadness, and remember how they affected our lives.

VN Store

Back