Qanon -The Storm

FBI Labels Fringe Conspiracy Theories as Domestic Terrorism Threat

The Federal Bureau of Investigation believes conspiracy theories like QAnon and Pizzagate pose a domestic-terrorism threat, Yahoo News reports. A previously unpublished FBI bulletin from May 30 says that for the first time the agency is labelling “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists” as a growing threat. The report points to fringe conspiracy theories as being potentially harmful and having the potential to expand in the 2020 election cycle.

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,” the document says. In the report, the FBI specifically cites multiple cases of conspiracy-driven violence, including a California man found in possession of a bomb who referenced Pizzagate and the New World Order, as well as the Pittsburgh shooter who killed 11 people at the Tree of Life Synagogue and had posted anti-Semitic content on social media.

# # #

Why VolNation aids and abets a Domestic Terrorist threat by providing an organizational thread here is beyond me. Twitter recently banned them, as well.

I'll take it one step further: I'm no psychologist, but it is patently evident the primary posters here suffer mental illness. I mean, this is batsh*t crazy stuff.
If the FBI really believes that, then they are engaging in clown talk.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Maybe it's because this already had it's trending with the QAnons like a year ago.

What is it that is worthy of trending, that isn't just the same info as before?

Just a thought, but if some peeps hadn't gone all Q'ackers with the Pizza Gate thing, maybe people might show more interest.
100K tweets and not trending means Twitter has suppressed/filtered the topic to prevent it from trending

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

The Federal Bureau of Investigation believes conspiracy theories like QAnon and Pizzagate pose a domestic-terrorism threat, Yahoo News reports. A previously unpublished FBI bulletin from May 30 says that for the first time the agency is labelling “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists” as a growing threat. The report points to fringe conspiracy theories as being potentially harmful and having the potential to expand in the 2020 election cycle.

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,” the document says. In the report, the FBI specifically cites multiple cases of conspiracy-driven violence, including a California man found in possession of a bomb who referenced Pizzagate and the New World Order, as well as the Pittsburgh shooter who killed 11 people at the Tree of Life Synagogue and had posted anti-Semitic content on social media.

# # #

Why VolNation aids and abets a Domestic Terrorist threat by providing an organizational thread here is beyond me. Twitter recently banned them, as well.

I'll take it one step further: I'm no psychologist, but it is patently evident the primary posters here suffer mental illness. I mean, this is batsh*t crazy stuff.

6 Reasons so Many Spiritual People Have Been Fooled by Qanon

Reactions: Purple Tiger

# # #

Pretty serious accusation there to accuse Freak of aiding and abetting anything at all. On HIS SITE.

He let's you morons post every fictional "orange man bad" made up bullsheit thread about Trump known to man. Also gives you a place FOR FREE for you to keep up with UT athletics in real time with as much info as possible...yet you insult him making garbage accusations because someone else has a thread you dont agree with.

Heres an idea, you mental midget:

Dont click on this thread. Rocket. It cannot possibly hurt your feelings if you do not COME TO IT in order to read it.

# # #

I'm really trying to be nicer this year.
So I'll politely explain that if this is not your cup of tea or your vente double, don't touch the button. It seems like your always running around with your hair on fire.
You should have stopped before you took it a step further and diagnosed the posters in here as being bat **** crazy. Some people aren't grown up enough to realize that our .gov has been involved in physical experimentation on its citizens, black ops, disappearing people, massive graft, innumerable experiments with people's minds, country building and propaganda. Might I add those failures are well documented for those who care to check.
You can look for various statements involving the push towards a one world gov and new world order which Is exactly where many world financial groups are pushing for. The info is all out there, again for those who care to check.
What is patently evident is you have a problem with paralleling law abiding citizens discovering information about our .gov and putting them in the same boat with people who have actual mental illness and harm others. I have faith one day you may actually understand this world. Until then....Rub some dirt on it Mary.

I think Q has to be careful Qing someone on twitter for a while, or you’ll lose your account. It’s all bull. The conspiracy theories are/have been proven, and more is coming out. Twitter is a bunch of bull crap. All they care about is the left’s bull crap.

Hey conspiracy whackjobs, GRATS, you made the BBC!

Way to rep the USA!

QAnon, Covid-19 and the conspiracy cult
03 AUGUST 2020|SOCIAL MEDIA
A bizarre conspiracy theory has surged in popularity in the US since the pandemic, according to exclusive research seen by the BBC.
QAnon and its believers say that Donald Trump is here to save the world from an evil cabal of paedophiles and it’s had a surprising level of interest around the world from Brazil to Germany, the UK and Indonesia.
BBC Population Correspondent Stephanie Hegarty has spoken to QAnon followers and their families to find out why this cultish conspiracy has gained so much traction.

Way to rep the USA!

A bizarre conspiracy theory has surged in popularity in the US since the pandemic, according to exclusive research seen by the BBC.
QAnon and its believers say that Donald Trump is here to save the world from an evil cabal of paedophiles and it’s had a surprising level of interest around the world from Brazil to Germany, the UK and Indonesia.
BBC Population Correspondent Stephanie Hegarty has spoken to QAnon followers and their families to find out why this cultish conspiracy has gained so much traction.
Only problems are since the beginning of pandemic and that exclusive search by BBC. That's funny, heck Volnation been reporting it since 2018!

Last edited:

Way to rep the USA!

Since the pandemic??? Even you should have stopped reading after that... it has been here far longer than that.

At least be fair and accurate.

Reactions: tntar heel
Only problems are since the beginning of pandemic and that exclusive search by BBC. That's funny, heck Volnation been reporting it since 2018!
There have been British Q's for a while.

Way to rep the USA!

I'm starting to think you are a shill.

VN Store

Back