Anyone read KNS story on JG today?

Sign him up!
See, the joke is JG tends to overthrow his receivers like how the paperboy overthrew the paper into the neighbor's yard. So the paperboy wouldn't be the best QB unless you want a QB that constantly overthrows the ball to the wrong person which I think UT already has.

Reactions: 08Vol
See, the joke is JG tends to overthrow his receivers like how the paperboy overthrew the paper into the neighbor's yard. So the paperboy wouldn't be the best QB unless you want a QB that constantly overthrows the ball to the wrong person which I think UT already has.
Uh. I am slow on the uptake! That's hilarious!😁

What's a newspaper?
Beat me to it! I noticed the other day on my morning walk that zero newspapers were in driveways. 25 years ago they were in EVERY driveway. I have a very close friend (we were next door neighbors for 15 years) who is now the president, publisher and CEO of one of the largest newspapers still being published. He and his wife came by recently for a visit and I ask him about the newspaper business etc...His reply..."I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL RETIREMENT...THE PUBLISHING BUSINESS IS DEAD BUT A FEW STILL DON'T KNOW IT!" Yeah he feels the same way about the media as most of us here do and has seen first hand what has happened. He said he's even had to call in a couple of reporters and told them HE WOULD PUBLISH THE TRASH THEY WERE WRITING AND GET TO WORK AND LEAVE THE AGENDAS AT HOME!

Reactions: peaygolf
I’m just glad he finally has two years with the same OC.

Bama has a new OC almost every year and their offense and QB never miss a beat.

3 QBs have transferred into Oklahoma the past 3 years. In their 1st year at OU 2 won the Heisman and the 3rd guy came in 2nd in Heisman voting.

Fields just handed the ball off at UGA before transferring to tOSU and coming in 3rd in the Heisman his 1st year there.

If a QB is elite then they will excel with a great OC/QB coach, even if it is their 1st season.

3 QBs have transferred into Oklahoma the past 3 years. In their 1st year at OU 2 won the Heisman and the 3rd guy came in 2nd in Heisman voting.

Fields just handed the ball off at UGA before transferring to tOSU and coming in 3rd in the Heisman his 1st year there.

If a QB is elite then they will excel with a great OC/QB coach, even if it is their 1st season.

I don’t think we have recruiting classes like Alabama/UGA/OSU though.

Beat me to it! I noticed the other day on my morning walk that zero newspapers were in driveways. 25 years ago they were in EVERY driveway. I have a very close friend (we were next door neighbors for 15 years) who is now the president, publisher and CEO of one of the largest newspapers still being published. He and his wife came by recently for a visit and I ask him about the newspaper business etc...His reply..."I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL RETIREMENT...THE PUBLISHING BUSINESS IS DEAD BUT A FEW STILL DON'T KNOW IT!" Yeah he feels the same way about the media as most of us here do and has seen first hand what has happened. He said he's even had to call in a couple of reporters and told them HE WOULD PUBLISH THE TRASH THEY WERE WRITING AND GET TO WORK AND LEAVE THE AGENDAS AT HOME!

I cannot remember last time I held that flimsy clumsy newspaper in my hands. Used to be annoying sitting beside somebody opening up a paper and encroaching on your space.

Who is John Adams? Founding father? Signatory of the Declaration of Independence?

Let me guess.....
JG is working hard, this off-season, and should improve his on-field performance, by leaps and bounds. He's been watching alot of film, and has a better grasp of reading defenses, pre-snap. He went to XYZ's QB Camp, and really impressed the pro scouts. Fa la la la laaaaa! La la la laaaaaaaa!!!

Reactions: LittleVol
Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Sensing a strong lack of intellect in your post. It’s fallacious and not funny. Bray wasn’t throwing anything at cars. He was throwing them into a garbage dumpster. Big difference.

I guess we should all be in shell shock by your superior intellect. Pardon me, I vaguely remember a small detail about something that happened about 10 years ago.

The fact that you missed the entire point of my post makes me since a lack of intellect and you probably need to ask your granny to fix you a sandwich. O yea, pardon me again, you are probably building a space ship currently.

Give me a break dude.

I may be an easy mark, but I'm not dumb enough to pay for the opportunity to read Adams.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol

So I guess you did not read the article. The article makes clear you are wrong. The whole point of the article is a Joe Burrow LEAP. He went from numbers that were pretty much exactly the same as JG's Jr year in his Jr year to the Heisman.

I guess Joe Burrow does not exist or something and the writer made up the whole article.

So I guess you did not read the article. The article makes clear you are wrong. The whole point of the article is a Joe Burrow LEAP. He went from numbers that were pretty much exactly the same as JG's Jr year in his Jr year to the Heisman.

I guess Joe Burrow does not exist or something and the writer made up the whole article.

Sure, their junior year passing numbers are not far off. Burrows was better, but not enough to make a huge difference.

But overall their junior years cannot be compared because of one difference. Joe burrows is a complete SEC quarterback who can threaten the defense in more than one way. Jarrett Is absolutely not. Joe rushed for +400 yards & 7 TDs that year. JG rushed for -94 yds & 0 TDs. Can you even call that rushing? In fact he hasn't had a rushing TD since the one he had early in his freshman year. That is sad.

With the ball in his hands, when not passing, he is literally a net negative to the team. And there's no legitimate reason for anyone to think that's going to change this year. So, no, I wouldn't look at him as a legitimate Burrows Leap contender. The potential is simply not there.

The most legitimate contender would have to be Costello at Mississippi State.

Reactions: 08Vol and jacvols

VN Store

Back