Anybody else happy to play LSU this early?

They’ll be good but I’m tired of making excuses. It’s year 3 and Pruitt needs to show up. He’s one onside kick (Gator Bowl) away from being on the hot seat.

Harrison Bailey? Naw man. Even Rick Clausen can't save the team in Death Valley this season.

My biggest question is how does the SEC think this is the safest course of action. Seems to me this is a cop out to keep from paying visiting OOC teams. Also, most of the states in the South, including Tennessee, are on the cusp of another lock down anyhow.

If its there at night we gonna party like its 2005!
I’ll meet all you guys and gals at O’Charleys and get Tall Paul to cover “Rock You Like a Hurricane” like I did in ‘05. Was it in poor taste? Hell yeah it was, but that Monday night IDGAF. That was the only good thing that happened that season.

Harrison Bailey? Naw man. Even Rick Clausen can't save the team in Death Valley this season.

My biggest question is how does the SEC think this is the safest course of action. Seems to me this is a cop out to keep from paying visiting OOC teams. Also, most of the states in the South, including Tennessee, are on the cusp of another lock down anyhow.
The conference can control their member schools’ protocol for testing and quarantine in the event of infection. It’s a proverbial bubble situation.

VN Store

Back