FL CB Damarius McGhee

White isn’t going anywhere. Pruitt really likes him.

I keep hearing we can take 28 this year. We are in the running for a realistic 6 kids whom all would be takes. So would potentially need to process out 1 more assuming Jay would be a candidate.

I keep hearing we can take 28 this year. We are in the running for a realistic 6 kids whom all would be takes. So would potentially need to process out 1 more assuming Jay would be a candidate.
Yeah I’ve heard the same thing. If we can land Mims and Colzie, I’m good. Won’t care what happens afterwards

Reactions: VOLSONLY
For perspective, according to 247, this kid would be the 2nd highest rated recruit in our #10 ranked class from last year. They have him rated higher than HB and Big O. Pretty amazing when you think about it!

Was listening to Hubbs today on Sports Talk. He really feels that Rivals has this kid "vastly under rated" and that when they get to evaluate him he will take a big jump in the rankings.

Why you say that?
We are at 24 now. I'm not buying the 28 number. I think we are looking at 26, maybe 27 (we held one back for Evans). And we probably hold another back for a transfer next year. Which leaves us with 25 or 26 for 2021.

Still need (at a mininum):
2 OL
1 or 2 DL
1 OLB or Hybrid LB guy

We are still actively recruiting WR, OL, DL, LB, and DB positions with only 2 maybe 3 spots remaining. We have to make room somewhere. Also, if the staff felt comfortable with where they are at with the DB recruits, they wouldn't be recruiting:

- Nyland Green
- Terrion Arnold
- Javon Bullard
- Dejauhn Warren (JUCO)
- Christian Charles
- Sirad Bryant
- Dink Jackson

I think our current DB board looks something like that. They will try to upgrade if they can.

We are at 24 now. I'm not buying the 28 number. I think we are looking at 26, maybe 27 (we held one back for Evans). And we probably hold another back for a transfer next year. Which leaves us with 25 or 26 for 2021.

Still need (at a mininum):
2 OL
1 or 2 DL
1 OLB or Hybrid LB guy

We are still actively recruiting WR, OL, DL, LB, and DB positions with only 2 maybe 3 spots remaining. We have to make room somewhere. Also, if the staff felt comfortable with where they are at with the DB recruits, they wouldn't be recruiting:

- Nyland Green
- Terrion Arnold
- Javon Bullard
- Dejauhn Warren (JUCO)
- Christian Charles
- Sirad Bryant
- Dink Jackson

I think our current DB board looks something like that. They will try to upgrade if they can.
I still think we have a couple of current commits that will get processed.

Wow we are accepting commits from 2 stars. Udder failure by this staff on the trail.

You dropped these.
819IYI9dwdL._AC_UX385_.jpg

For perspective, according to 247, this kid would be the 2nd highest rated recruit in our #10 ranked class from last year. They have him rated higher than HB and Big O. Pretty amazing when you think about it!

Rivals hasn't been strong in 6 years.

This kid is arguably our best recruit right now. He's an elite coverman and explosive return man. He's like signing two players in one.

Last year he ran 11.34 in the 100. Not blazing fast, but decent.

However if you look at his tape...he looks like 11.34 speed IN FOOTBALL PADS. Dude runs away from everybody and can jump really well. Needs to add size but our DB room is shaping up damn nice.

Rivals hasn't evaluated him yet, thus the 2 star ranking. He'll move up, don't worry.
According to Rob Cassidy, they have and he (Rob) has just not been overly impressed. Admits he's ranked too low, but doesn't belie e he is even a top 250 player, let alone top 100.

VN Store

Back