2020 Presidential Race

Of the person sending it in has the right to do so, its fine to absentee vote. You know, like the military.
That's what I said. Absentee votes are fine not ballot harvesting like in California where they mailed ballots out to everyone without any verification. We already saw how that played out.

The President is sowing fear in the American electorate to win the election !!!!

(Blink, Blink)

The President is sending secret police to Portland in a trial run for declaring Martial law when he loses the election!!!

(Blink, Blink, Blink)

Is this ^^^^ really the Democrats plan to win the election?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
That's what I said. Absentee votes are fine not ballot harvesting like in California where they mailed ballots out to everyone without any verification. We already saw how that played out.

Proof it has resulted in widespread or even just significant voter fraud? You have none.

Besides, Trump was guaranteed to lose California anyway.

Reactions: tvolsfan
DIMS won't be happy here:

To summarize, Trump:

(1) Declined in an interview that aired Sunday to say he would accept the results of the 2020 election, adding that he will “have to see” and claiming without evidence that mail-in voting will “rig the election"; and now

(2) States that "2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history."

Therefore, Trump is now stating with certainty that he will not accept the results of the election if he loses.

And so it begins.

If you stand with Trump the Dictator on this one...

We can meet up close and personal in Washington DC in November.

Cause he ain't staying in office when he loses the election.

Yes they're happy, because they've never cared about democracy or equality under the law or the rule of law or any other supposed American value. They want their racist boy in there and their tax cuts. Screw everything else.
SJW
3697838F00000578-3708455-image-a-103_1469528866279.jpg

Reactions: 0nelilreb
To summarize, Trump:

(1) Declined in an interview that aired Sunday to say he would accept the results of the 2020 election, adding that he will “have to see” and claiming without evidence that mail-in voting will “rig the election"; and now

(2) States that "2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history."

Therefore, Trump is now stating with certainty that he will not accept the results of the election if he loses.

And so it begins. See you in Washington DC in November.

There would be serious civil insurrection if he loses and refuses to go.

Define absentee.

Does it include people who can't get off work? Elderly or vulnerable people avoiding virus exposure? The disabled?
Yes, just like in Florida. You know the state that you reside in. All they have to do is make the request for one. I do it all the time. That way it gets verified.

To summarize, Trump:

And so it begins.

If you stand with Trump the Dictator on this one...

We can meet up close and personal in Washington DC in November.

Cause he ain't staying in office when he loses the election.

When you say he will not accept the results, what do you mean?

Yes they're happy, because they've never cared about democracy or equality under the law or the rule of law or any other supposed American value. They want their racist boy in there and their tax cuts. Screw everything else.

I’ll start caring about your version of democracy , equality , rule of law and rights when you start caring about mine . Not until . Stop your whining about mail it votes unless you want to start talking about having all of our rights be equal . I’ll be more than happy to talk about voting restrictions , federal background checks to see if you qualify to vote , restrictions and you having to pay for safety course before you vote . Otherwise .. you whine too much .

If Trump takes any action to delay the election I think we would see the first impeachment/conviction in our history and it would be justified.
I don't think he will. That tweet was made to get the media and public focused on what is happening with mail in ballots. It's out of control.

Reactions: headhunter15

VN Store

Back