Double stripes

Without taking any political side, is it not amazing that Nike isn't getting the "woke" treatment for using truly slave labor (Uighers) in China?

Does anyone know if it's a growing issue among players? Or will it "get organized" just when the season begins and everybody's watching.

Or maybe UL just don't M.

Black cleats is the look the head coach prefers.

For the record, Nike would prefer that we wear white cleats with orange accents, as those help them showcase new models to sell at retail, even though those models don’t come in orange. The black cleats are the same, but they don’t move product the same way.
He’s “The Boss” so black cleats it is.
ABFB78F6-CD0E-4DB9-AAEB-5C01B272F05D.gif

19373648_BG1.jpg

white cleats for home, black cleats for road. stormtroopers.

As i said in an different post,why not both? If it was me,i would wear the white cleats w/ the all white uniforms. And wear the blacks for everything else.

Only 2 uni designs I never liked were the ones with the giant numbers and one season with the solid wide orange stripe. Grey jerseys were so so. Didn't like or hate them.

@DeerPark12 Should we be expecting to see double white stripes on Orange pants too?

I’m not sure. From what I understood, that was the plan, but all the manufacturers have had production slowdowns and a lot of “extras” have been scrapped all over the country this year. Schools that have a big supply of a uniform element on hand have been asked to defer new stuff for a year. I know it has affected Nike, adidas and Under Armour, even though all three have college uniforms manufactured by companies in the US.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the white pants arrive, actually.

I’m not sure. From what I understood, that was the plan, but all the manufacturers have had production slowdowns and a lot of “extras” have been scrapped all over the country this year. Schools that have a big supply of a uniform element on hand have been asked to defer new stuff for a year. I know it has affected Nike, adidas and Under Armour, even though all three have college uniforms manufactured by companies in the US.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the white pants arrive, actually.

Well, if they want to really go with a new look with everything in short supply? They can have someone with excellent sewing skills get the basketball team's striped warm up pants out of storage, and convert those into football pants.

We're missing giant numbers and that weird serified font for names.

Also the orange numbers with the white then orange outline on the white jerseys. If we're feeling particularly spicy we could try to throw on those double-sleeve stripes that I always see Reggie White wearing in old photos.
And tear-away jerseys!!

Reactions: HalfullVol
Also glad to see it. But the thing that most says old Tennessee football to me is maulers on both sides of the line.
Nasty dudes, in the trenches. Fast and ferocious LB's. Speed on the edges. Dangerous receivers, and kick returners. Tough, durable RB's. Ultra competitive and intelligent QB's.

We would have won 10 games with Bray last year...and be fighting for the East this year...
Easily. I’ll take it a step further and say we would’ve beaten Bama last year with Bray. There’s a hot take (I hate that term) for the day.

VN Store

Back