Marta Suarez

I know one thing for sure: Marta’s obviously sweet personality will win her more friends than she’ll know what to do with.

I can now safely remove “Will a young woman from Spain be able to fit in quickly enough to make enough friends in Tennessee to get through any initial homesickness?” from my List of Things To Worry About. The answer is clearly, “YES!”

My only real worry about Marta Suarez is that COVID-19 will steal her freshman year. Can you imagine how heartbroken she’ll be if the virus situation doesn’t improve and she can’t travel to the U.S.? :oops: You can hear in her voice that she has the college freshman excitement equivalent of a six-year-old who has thought of nothing else for weeks but running out to dive into whatever gifts are waiting under the tree for them on Christmas morning. I want her to be able to open her Big Orange present, dammit!!

My only real worry about Marta Suarez is that COVID-19 will steal her freshman year. Can you imagine how heartbroken she’ll be if the virus situation doesn’t improve and she can’t travel to the U.S.? :oops: You can hear in her voice that she has the college freshman excitement equivalent of a six-year-old who has thought of nothing else for weeks but running out to dive into whatever gifts are waiting under the tree for them on Christmas morning. I want her to be able to open her Big Orange present, dammit!!

Good post....She will be a wonderful addition.

Kelly should contact U.S. Representative Tim Burchett of the 2cnd district of TN, and a U.T. graduate, to arrange rapid transport of Marta Suarez to the United States.
I am sure Marsha Blackburn, who is regularly in contact with President Trump, would assist in the matter as Marta needs to be in school with her new team mates.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Kelly should contact U.S. Representative Tim Burchett of the 2cnd district of TN, and a U.T. graduate, to arrange rapid transport of Marta Suarez to the United States.
I am sure Marsha Blackburn, who is regularly in contact with President Trump, would assist in the matter as Marta needs to be in school with her new team mates.
Who is Kelly? K E L L I E

VN Store

Back