Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amorphous silicon test cylinder contains less than a plurality of aggregated high density hydrogen hydroxide fluid and is over-filling cylinder capacity with low-density N2 gas, but also with secondary O2 and tertiary CO2 gasses. Scientific consensus is that while not uniformly bad, such a condition is sub-optimal. Some scientists are concerned that this may be the beginning of systemic hydration issues, but others feel that the potential is mitigated by the relatively stable supply of hydrogen hydroxide and a well established distribution infrastructure.

But I am just an engineer, so feel free to disregard my analysis.

That's EXACTLY my thoughts as well.

giphy (2).gif

The amorphous silicon test cylinder contains less than a plurality of aggregated high density hydrogen hydroxide fluid and is over-filling cylinder capacity with low-density N2 gas, but also with secondary O2 and tertiary CO2 gasses. Scientific consensus is that while not uniformly bad, such a condition is sub-optimal. Some scientists are concerned that this may be the beginning of systemic hydration issues, but others feel that the potential is mitigated by the relatively stable supply of hydrogen hydroxide and a well established distribution infrastructure.

Oh don't worry I will

Getting a little old in here with same circular discussion. What you need is a story to make you laugh regardless of which side you fall under.

I was at the VA last Friday for a treatment and was sitting in the waiting room. In came a big guy who took off his mask and adjusted his red hat. He proceeded to go off on a rant about masks and the virus. He started with the whole virus thing is a hoax and people aren't dying or getting sick. It's all the fake media trying to make Trump look bad and steal the election. There is no reason to wear mask and places that make you wear them are just trying to make Trump look bad.

He finished his rant as follows; "This is a Chinese flu and I have nothing to worry about getting it because I'm not Chinese."

I was stunned at his logic and just burst out laughing. He looked at me and said; "What's so funny?"

My response was; You just told us the virus was a hoax created by the fake media to make Trump look bad and we had nothing to worry about with the virus if we were not Chinese. You also told us you should not have to wear a mask because it's all fake news. What I find funny is your willingness to wear a mask in order to receive free health care. He looked at me and replied; "You're an azzwhole." I answered back this is probably true as well. The whole room laughed at that time. I was called to receive treatment and left the room by saying "Peace Brother."

For over 50 years I have been reminded everyday of my service to country and am proud to have defended the right to be stupid and ignorant.

Did he also do this while the nose was uncovered. Or having the petri dishes at the mask openings?

Also can I have this to show my students
Not sure...
Not sure...

Sure. I stole it... or did you mean my Volatil’ed selfie?

Speaking of Volatil, has anyone seen or heard from him?

Leave it up to Florida to have such silly systems. They couldn't count votes right, now this.

Article said in Florida if you are registered and #15 in line, then get up and leave the line...the person behind you becomes #15 and you get that person's results...and they get the results of the person behind them, and so on. Which wouldn't affect overall numbers, but by god it ruins all contact tracing and is just flat out stupid lol.

What happens when Florida Man shows up to run your testing site
d82194585edc39e686df1a37385dcefa.jpg

May or may not have had the corony. Had a fever for 24hrs. Sweat it out last night And feeling pretty much back to normal. Still confined to my room for the time being. Honestly i’ll probably never get tested, so I’m just going to choose to say I kicked the corony’s ass. Next pandemic step right up!

Nobody?

May or may not have had the corony. Had a fever for 24hrs. Sweat it out last night And feeling pretty much back to normal. Still confined to my room for the time being. Honestly i’ll probably never get tested, so I’m just going to choose to say I kicked the corony’s ass. Next pandemic step right up!
You and 99% of everyone who gets it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back