Grant Williams’s Very First NBA Jersey

That’s awesome... is it surprising that his first game work jersey would be for sale?

Reactions: white65
You saying you bought ?

I really hope so considering his user name.

Yes, Doc collects jerseys. He has quite an extensive collection of Tennessee and Tennessee alumni game-worn unis.

Yes but how does he collect them?
Dr. can you confirm that you did in fact buy this jersey? That you didn't send some hulking psychopath to shake down a beloved Vol?
englund-loomis.jpg Thanks :p

Jmo
but if that’s his first game ever jersey it belongs to the grant williams family not the highest bidder for the nba

A. It is his first game used jersey
B. The players do NOT own the jersey. The team does
C. The players have no say so with what happens to the jersey
D. If Grant or his family wants the jersey they can bid on it like everyone else

May I ask why you feel it’s sad?
I think the players deserve to keep at least their first jerseys.
I mean we see players trading jerseys every night after games but in this case a kids first jersey that should be kept forever is being sold for profit or maybe charity. The other game jerseys seem to the more appropriate for such causes imo.

I mean we see players trading jerseys every night after games but in this case a kids first jersey that should be kept forever is being sold for profit or maybe charity. The other game jerseys seem to the more appropriate for such causes imo.

I respect your opinion.....

If Grant was really attached to this jersey, he has way more assets, both personal and financial, than @DOCTORLOOMIS to make that happen. I think it's pretty clear that Grant wasn't all that attached to it.

If Grant was really attached to this jersey, he has way more assets, both personal and financial, than @DOCTORLOOMIS to make that happen. I think it's pretty clear that Grant wasn't all that attached to it.

Meh

If you are measuring wealth of a rookie and some fan I can assure you many many fans have way deeper pockets

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back