Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow up on my friends wife that tested positive for Covid, and he did not. Well, his employer wanted him tested again, so he did the Walgreens drive thru test and came back positive this time. Feels fine tho.
I think I would get a third test from another source. What are the chances he would test negative? My guess is 50%.

Reactions: Vols4us
So I am at 89 with BD and EG and TJ gone. I still have AP because I haven't heard which way that's going to go. I did add MJ (Xfer from NE) to the roster because I figure he's got a scholarship. So we need to drop 4 more I think and then if we add anyone we'd have to drop to accommodate the add. Doug Matthews said Banks was back so I figure he's 95% right most of the time. Based on my perception of the prevailing consensus in this thread I slotted Banks in at LB . I'm also wondering about Buchanan's health status but he was listed on the spring roster so he's included. Anyway, we appear to be getting there numbers-wise. jmo.

It going to be fun to watch these guys play this year. jmo.

View attachment 294197

View attachment 294198
Wonder what percentage of 89 year olds still have their BD's, EG's, and TJ's.

That attitude right there is what’s wrong with a lot of people in this country. Being scared is much different than being cautious. This wussy mentality about everything is toxic, seriously. Come on, Cat. Man up a little.
I'm not scared lmao I already said I'd be fine with getting it to have 2 weeks pay

Reactions: VOLSONLY
So I am at 89 with BD and EG and TJ gone. I still have AP because I haven't heard which way that's going to go. I did add MJ (Xfer from NE) to the roster because I figure he's got a scholarship. So we need to drop 4 more I think and then if we add anyone we'd have to drop to accommodate the add. Doug Matthews said Banks was back so I figure he's 95% right most of the time. Based on my perception of the prevailing consensus in this thread I slotted Banks in at LB . I'm also wondering about Buchanan's health status but he was listed on the spring roster so he's included. Anyway, we appear to be getting there numbers-wise. jmo.

It going to be fun to watch these guys play this year. jmo.

View attachment 294197

View attachment 294198
Siap, Miles Jones transferred as a walkon, same for Kasim Hill. I guess either is open to change though. Love seeing ole Jerome Banksy back on the roster...pumps me up just a little bit watching that dude play.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the 3 walkons given scholarships last Fall (Garland's brother(?), Isaiah Montgomery and...K. Solomon iirc).
Callahan said this yesterday about them:
We are expecting at least a few walk-ons who were placed on scholarship last year to go back off scholarship this year, though, so it wasn’t expected to be a huge issue in the first place
I would hope, like your chart suggests, K Solomon at least keeps his.

@HankHill

Let's say our non-Pope TEs are underperforming. Do you think Chaney would dig deeper into his book and go with more 0 TE spread sets to get a handful of our speedster WRs out there together? Does he have any history of doing this?

Could be cool to see 3-4 4.4 guys out there to stress the D. DB4 would be so f*****.

I still don't understand how we will ever get rid of covid. People are going to unknowingly spread it no matter what. And then those people will cause new outbreaks and this will all happen again and again. All it takes is 1 person
First, let me say I am not supporter of the far right or the far left. That being said, we have to respect those that are vulnerable and limit what they are being exposed to, we should wear masks when we are in large crowds of people. Like major cities, stores and other similar areas.
Then we have to quit watching Main Street media because they aren’t telling the whole truth when it comes to this situation. This goes for both sides. Then those that are healthy have to take the chance to be exposed so that we can gain herd immunity. We must quit taking political sides in this situation. We also have to lose our fear of everything and gain our courage.

First, let me say I am not supporter of the far right or the far left. That being said, we have to respect those that are vulnerable and limit what they are being exposed to, we should wear masks when we are in large crowds of people. Like major cities, stores and other similar areas.
Then we have to quit watching Main Street media because they aren’t telling the whole truth when it comes to this situation. This goes for both sides. Then those that are healthy have to take the chance to be exposed so that we can gain herd immunity. We must quit taking political sides in this situation. We also have to lose our fear of everything and gain our courage.
Yes! Triple yes!
Its the only way!
Let the healthy absorb and protect the vulnerable.

Look at sweden! They are done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back