Mancaves

Long time stalker on VN, but recently decided to create an account.

if this has been done already, feel free to delete or move to the correct forum.

But wanted to see everyone’s UT man cave... drop your pics!

Your looks really nice, man. I can tell you put some thought into how you laid it out.

Also, here are my latest additions:

I was lucky enough to get an old gate sign from the West side Neyland renovation.

4DC8EA12-250D-41F1-A1A3-F62D0C2F8BD0.jpeg5962070E-C771-40BA-9A67-1816A29E0B88.jpeg

And I have managed to get some of the old court from Stokley. I plan to frame some for my Dad and I similar to the way they did the old turf from Shields-Watkins.
ED4353B7-9215-41DE-A69C-1FECE1806AC4.jpeg

I believe it was @NEOCON who had the freaking amazing man cave that I envied so much. These pics are awesome guys!

My man cave is nice but there is some guy on here who went all out to the point I honestly dont believe he can be married.

He installed white flooring with checkerboards and put walling out to make it look like a stadium.

I cant remember his name though but it was very nice.

Edit....it was Miller Time.

His blows mine away as far as UT theme goes. Mine is set up more like a movie theater now.

Nice job, Miller.

Last edited:
Reactions: MillerTime80
My wife surprised me and said we were painting the red wall downstairs orange. Turned out nice and now my daughter is painting Smokey behind the bar and adding checkerboards under the Neyland picture. Turned out nice and got red of that ugly red! I built the bookshelf and she painted that to match, finally after 23 years of marriage i have my man cave.

IMG_2747.jpg
IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg
IMG_2744.jpg
IMG_2743.jpg

My wife surprised me and said we were painting the red wall downstairs orange. Turned out nice and now my daughter is painting Smokey behind the bar and adding checkerboards under the Neyland picture. Turned out nice and got red of that ugly red! I built the bookshelf and she painted that to match, finally after 23 years of marriage i have my man cave.

View attachment 293923
View attachment 293924

View attachment 293925
View attachment 293926
View attachment 293927
That giant picture of Neyland behind the bar is really cool.

My mancave is my workshop. I'll take table saws, routers, drill presses, etc over the boob toob or pool table any day. All a matter of personal preference I suppose.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Agreed. I believe that is from the 2005 UGA game. Also, great job on the Smokey painting! I painted a Competitive Smokey logo at my last house... Will have to see if I can find a pic. Nice room!

murals your way is the place I purchased it. You can take any picture and make it a "fat head". It would have been about $400 for the wood sign i wanted and this was about $250 and well worth it.

murals your way is the place I purchased it. You can take any picture and make it a "fat head". It would have been about $400 for the wood sign i wanted and this was about $250 and well worth it.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to keep that in mind and plagiarize from all these awesome setups if I ever get a chance to build my own. @NEOCON that ceiling in yours is brilliant.

VN Store

Back